Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

6 minutes ago, SlevinKelevra said:

The postmaster announced that's when they are out of money to operate.  No money, no operation.

Do you actually follow news, or get everything off this forum?

I work for the USPS. We aren't running out of money. They're trying to ask for a bailout in order to give us hazard pay. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SlevinKelevra said:

Well POTUS has said he will not allowed them to be bailed out.  Congress has done nothing yet to address it. 

But do keep on deflecting that you were uninformed on the issue.

How am I uninformed? Do tell me wise one

Just because he didn't want to give them money in a Corona virus bill doesn't mean they have to shut their doors.

I'm sure that their is nothing that the post office could do in their end to buy some time

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

Further, a very significant portion of the population don’t have bank accounts and therefore are completely incapable of paying over the phone.

But sure, they’re just going to kill off the USPS and provide no provisions to fix the fact that would make paying or filing for literally millions of Americans impossible.

It's the plan to prevent mail in voting obviously

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Yes, because THAT'S the restriction they'll stick with. Every other restriction has to be loosened during this emergency, but the UPS delivering to PO Boxes? Nope... that's where we draw the line...

You think giving physical keys to government buildings to 3rd parties is going to happen in that manner?

Edited by SlevinKelevra

2 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

How am I uninformed? Do tell me wise one

Just because he didn't want to give them money in a Corona virus bill doesn't mean they have to shut their doors.

I'm sure that their is nothing that the post office could do in their end to buy some time

Um, there is not. I'm not sure what you dont understand. Truly. 

You think giving physical keys to government buildings to 3rd parties is going to happen?

Man, it’s too bad that we’re not evolved enough to just like reroute packages to a facility that a government official could just man the door.

I guess it makes more sense to just make it impossible for large portions of the public to make payments and file their taxes. 

• Like 2

You think giving physical keys to government buildings to 3rd parties is going to happen?

Hey, I'm with you brother. I mean, what's next? Dogs sleeping with cats!? What am I going to tell my children if they did let them in!?

It's on this hill we'll die, brother. I got my shotgun and my "Don't Tread on Me" facemask ready...

50 years from now, they'll call us Patriots. (Or Chiefs. Maybe Ravens? Eagles is kinda cool).

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Man, it’s too bad that we’re not evolved enough to just like reroute packages to a facility that a government official could just man the door.

I guess it makes more sense to just make it impossible for large portions of the public to make payments and file their taxes. 

I didnt say its logical. I said it's what potus and congress have indicated they will do. For some reason you have a very very hard time discerning the difference.

1 minute ago, theJ said:

5 retroactive likes for anyone that can tell me how to mute on mobile. 

Top right hand corner, three lines.

Click on "Account"

Click on "Ignored Users"

Enter name in text box

• Like 3

Just now, SlevinKelevra said:

I didnt say its logical. I said it's what potus and congress have indicated they will do. For some reason you have a very very hard time discerning the difference.

If you think they’re just going to decide that they’re not going to take money from the 7% of Americans who have no bank account, and not take returns from the 10% of people who don’t electronically file, you’re not thinking straight at all.

• Like 3

Just now, pwny said:

If you think they’re just going to decide that they’re not going to take money from the 7% of Americans who have no bank account, and not take returns from the 10% of people who don’t electronically file, you’re not thinking straight at all.

It's not MY thinking. I'm repeating to you what had been said and done on the matter. As it stands today, there is no mail after june. If you count on anything to be done , done right, or make sense by THIS governmebt... it is YOU who is not thinking straight.  Evidence is all around you.