Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You would hope during a pandemic these people might actually change. Nope.

They're all trash

We are talking about the same group of people that took a 3 week paid vacation this summer during the worst crisis we’ve seen in 2 decades. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You're not wrong, and nothing you've said is that controversial, but this isn't the hill to die on IMO.

It just blows my mind that people still want these dingleberries in charge of important things like healthcare. 

I'm more amazed at myself that I can dislike this group of people more than I already do. That's a goddamn accomplishment. There is one person I've grown to have a ton of respect for though in their line of work but I'm already toeing lines so I'll stop there. 

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

It just blows my mind that people still want these dingleberries in charge of important things like healthcare. 

I'm more amazed at myself that I can dislike this group of people more than I already do. That's a goddamn accomplishment. There is one person I've grown to have a ton of respect for though in their line of work but I'm already toeing lines so I'll stop there. 

I'd much rather have my representative tolerate pork to get the aid to people that need it, frankly.

It's a $900B spending bill, and you're talking about a million dollars. That is the same as being upset about someone making $100k/year buying a McDouble. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Are you under the impression that we don’t already have government sponsored healthcare or that politicians don’t already play a role in your current coverage??

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You're not wrong, and nothing you've said is that controversial, but this isn't the hill to die on IMO.

This is actually a hill I might be willing to die on. When I'm a senator I will not stand for that nonsense.

Forest for the trees and all that, but this stuff REALLY irks me, too.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'd much rather have my representative tolerate pork to get the aid to people that need it, frankly.

It's a $900B spending bill, and you're talking about a million dollars. That is the same as being upset about someone making $100k/year buying a McDouble. 

How much is actually going to the people though? What is $600 going to do?

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is like 3 cents per American.  

I get your point, but getting worked up about 3 cents is somewhat pointless.  

That portion is only .03, yes, but probably the most ridiculous part. Over a billion to open a Smithsonian woman and Latino meseum? Cool. Great. A billion to Egypt? We can start adding these things up that do not help people of this country that very badly need it. That will certainly equate to more.