2020 NFL Draft

BZski

1 minute ago, davisblack said:

So if the Lions really do have a trade already lined up with Miami for #5 (seems unlikely) What do you guys think the specifics will be?

Seems like #5 and #39 for #3 is the consensus. Any chance Quinn could squeeze a little more out of them?

I'd like a 4th as well and call up Jvill for Fournette.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, davisblack said:

So if the Lions really do have a trade already lined up with Miami for #5 (seems unlikely) What do you guys think the specifics will be?

Seems like #5 and #39 for #3 is the consensus. Any chance Quinn could squeeze a little more out of them?

I would think that would be the starting point.  As I think we could get that easy from LAC.  I fully expect us to get more than just a second to drop back. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, davisblack said:

Dude, we are getting both of their second round picks.  If we don’t then Quinn is really bad at his job...oh wait.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Millenhater said:

Dude, we are getting both of their second round picks.  If we don’t then Quinn is really bad at his job...oh wait.

I'd be totally fine with just the one extra 2nd tbh.

The pick has more value than that, but the idea of turning that down, staying at #3 and taking Brown hurts my soul.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, davisblack said:

I'd be totally fine with just the one extra 2nd tbh.

The pick has more value than that, but the idea of turning that down, staying at #3 and taking Brown hurts my soul.

I agree if that was the only offer, bust based on “rumors” talks have heated up with many teams and that puts the ball back on the Dolphins to pony up.  I’d rather drop down to 9 and get more picks than just a 2nd to drop to 5.  

9 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I agree if that was the only offer, bust based on “rumors” talks have heated up with many teams and that puts the ball back on the Dolphins to pony up.  I’d rather drop down to 9 and get more picks than just a 2nd to drop to 5.  

Do you have some lotto numbers you'd like to share too lol.

Edit:  flyguy1609 is just to quick for me, that's twice lol.

Edited by Michael1976
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Millenhater said:

Honestly though: if Quinn nailed this draft, doing everything you think he should do, would your impression of him actually change?

I don't think it would, but I'm curious.