2020 NFL Draft

BZski

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If Okudah goes #4, I actually love OT at #5.

There are OTs you can take later, I want defense addressed and IMO, even with Okudah off the board, I have Simmons and Brown as BPA before the OTs. 

Now if the Lions moved down further, my board opens up more. But at 3 & 5, my top 5 guys do not include any OT. 

• Like 3

I keep hearing the Jags are wanting to move up. I wouldnt mind dropping to 9 and taking one of Okudah, Simmons, Bronw, Kinlaw.  I am guessing with Young and 2 QBs minimum going in there, as well as an OT or two, we would have 2/3 of those players to pick from.  Especially since there is always a shocking pick like Clelin Ferrell. At 9 and 20 we could grab one of those 4 and then Fulton, Chaisson, Epenessa, etc at 20.  Or drop down again at 20 and grab another 2nd rd pick. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I had a bad dream last night.  I dremt we traded back before the draft and then Chase Young was available at 3.  However to make it worse, Chase Young was still available when we draft at 7 and we took an OG instead.  In my dream I threw my phone at the TV, said "F you Quinn, I am done with the Lions" and then woke up.  I am hoping it doesnt go that way today. 

I wish they would install a laugh button.. this had me cracking up.. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I had a bad dream last night.  I dremt we traded back before the draft and then Chase Young was available at 3.  However to make it worse, Chase Young was still available when we draft at 7 and we took an OG instead.  In my dream I threw my phone at the TV, said "F you Quinn, I am done with the Lions" and then woke up.  I am hoping it doesnt go that way today. 

There's a small sliver of me that wants this to happen only because it means that you have some sort of supernatural powers we can harness. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, flyguy1609 said:

I think this puts to bed our concern about not having trade partners. The Dolphins wanting an OT also seems to be a bit of a smokescreen as they were aggressively calling the Bengals on multiple occasions to try and land Burrow. 

15 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I keep hearing the Jags are wanting to move up. I wouldnt mind dropping to 9 and taking one of Okudah, Simmons, Bronw, Kinlaw.  I am guessing with Young and 2 QBs minimum going in there, as well as an OT or two, we would have 2/3 of those players to pick from.  Especially since there is always a shocking pick like Clelin Ferrell. At 9 and 20 we could grab one of those 4 and then Fulton, Chaisson, Epenessa, etc at 20.  Or drop down again at 20 and grab another 2nd rd pick. 

I feel like either the Panthers will take Okudah and/or the Falcons trade up for him with Arizona at #8. 

2 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

That makes a lot more sense to me now. Now I have to wonder, do the Lions make the trade later on today or do they wait until the Redskins pick Chase Young and then make the move. 

I think they have it all in place and if the Young is not there then they make the call but the details are all worked out.  Unless the Dolphins want to pay extra to do it before the draft starts

8 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I feel like either the Panthers will take Okudah and/or the Falcons trade up for him with Arizona at #8. 

I agree that Okudah is the least likely to be there but one of the top 4 prospects I want (or worst case one of the top 3 OTs) will be available at 9.  Could even go CJ Henderson if we want a CB since some seem to think he is on the same level as Okudah.  

2 minutes ago, LionArkie said:

Am I the only one who thinks the Lions pass on Young if he is there at 3?  NOTE This is not what I want...I can just really see them passing on him.

Yes. I’ve said it a hundred times.  I’m so afraid this is what Quinn would do.  Pass on young.  Not trade down.  ANd take Brown at 3.  This is my fear.  Gross.  Quinn don’t be that guy!  Like don’t be you!  Sorry just had to exercise that before I continued.

• Like 2

Just now, Millenhater said:

Yes. I’ve said it a hundred times.  I’m so afraid this is what Quinn would do.  Pass on young.  Not trade down.  ANd take Brown at 3.  This is my fear.  Gross.  Quinn don’t be that guy!  Like don’t be you!  Sorry just had to exercise that before I continued.

I don't know what I'd be more upset with, passing on young, or taking Brown at 3 O.o