Jump to content
goldfishwars

Goldfish Improves Your Teams

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

For the love of Christ...

😂 

I’m speaking it into existence man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, samsel23 said:

Chiefs

Here we go:-

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/6ZdA2QSNqt

42. Trevon Diggs [ CB ] Alabama - Thought about him at 32, but traded back for extra value and he was still there. No good options at linebacker here. 
63. Clyde Edwards-Hilaire [ RB ] LSU - Man, just too good to ignore here - would be filthy in KC
96. Akeem Davis-Gaither [ LB ] Appalachian State - KC need a linebacker who can read and hit gaps, he's good but needs to add a little weight
125. Solomon Kindley [ IOL ] Georgia - Small trade up here to add much needed interior depth, I think Kindley can start in this league
138. Lynn Bowden [ WR ] Kentucky - Receiver corps is a little thin, adding Bowden gives the team yet another explosive element
230. Josiah Coatney [ IDL ] Ole Miss - A big body for depth on the defensive line
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Cowboys have a need at Center now that I don't know could immediately be filled with a starter in this year's class. 

Here we go, moved around a bunch!

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/66mQufqKpP

25. Yetur Gross-Matos [ EDGE ] Penn State - Traded back for an extra 3rd rounder, not too far as still wanted to land Gross-Matos 
51. Matt Hennessy [ IOL ] Temple - Had my eye on Hennessy as a starting caliber center who would be a nice fit in Dallas
82. Jeremy Chinn [ S ] Southern Illinois - Clinton-Dix was signed for 1 year, but Chinn was way too good value to overlook here
89. Michael Ojemudia [ CB ] Iowa - Ojemudia was the best corner left, has plenty to like on film and tested out better than expected 
123. Tyler Johnson [ WR ] Minnesota - Cowboys could do with a quality slot receiver and Johnson has had a weird draft season, but is talented
164. Harrison Bryant [ TE ] Florida Atlantic - Targeted the best available tight end here, that was Bryant
179. Dane Jackson [ CB ] Pittsburgh - Needed another corner for insurance, can play inside or out
231. James Smith-Williams [ EDGE ] NC State - Edge depth, he has a little something to look out for late
     
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, goldfishwars said:

Here we go:-

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/6ZdA2QSNqt

42. Trevon Diggs [ CB ] Alabama - Thought about him at 32, but traded back for extra value and he was still there. No good options at linebacker here. 
63. Clyde Edwards-Hilaire [ RB ] LSU - Man, just too good to ignore here - would be filthy in KC
96. Akeem Davis-Gaither [ LB ] Appalachian State - KC need a linebacker who can read and hit gaps, he's good but needs to add a little weight
125. Solomon Kindley [ IOL ] Georgia - Small trade up here to add much needed interior depth, I think Kindley can start in this league
138. Lynn Bowden [ WR ] Kentucky - Receiver corps is a little thin, adding Bowden gives the team yet another explosive element
230. Josiah Coatney [ IDL ] Ole Miss - A big body for depth on the defensive line
 

Not a big fan of Diggs,  might go Jaylon Johnson instead.   But if that’s the biggest complaint I can come up with it’s great draft.   CEH is my 2nd favorite RB for this offense,  he’d fit Andy’s offense perfectly.

CEH and a Kindley are my favorite picks 

Edited by samsel23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, goldfishwars said:

Here we go, moved around a bunch!

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/66mQufqKpP

25. Yetur Gross-Matos [ EDGE ] Penn State - Traded back for an extra 3rd rounder, not too far as still wanted to land Gross-Matos 
51. Matt Hennessy [ IOL ] Temple - Had my eye on Hennessy as a starting caliber center who would be a nice fit in Dallas
82. Jeremy Chinn [ S ] Southern Illinois - Clinton-Dix was signed for 1 year, but Chinn was way too good value to overlook here
89. Michael Ojemudia [ CB ] Iowa - Ojemudia was the best corner left, has plenty to like on film and tested out better than expected 
123. Tyler Johnson [ WR ] Minnesota - Cowboys could do with a quality slot receiver and Johnson has had a weird draft season, but is talented
164. Harrison Bryant [ TE ] Florida Atlantic - Targeted the best available tight end here, that was Bryant
179. Dane Jackson [ CB ] Pittsburgh - Needed another corner for insurance, can play inside or out
231. James Smith-Williams [ EDGE ] NC State - Edge depth, he has a little something to look out for late
     
 

 

I could definitely live with this draft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Not a big fan of Diggs,  might go Jaylon Johnson instead.   But if that’s the biggest complaint I can come up with it’s great draft.   CEH is my 2nd favorite RB for this offense,  he’d fit Andy’s offense perfectly.

CEH and a Kindley are my favorite picks 

Yeah, nobody seems to like Diggs. But, thought process was KC likely gonna be facing teams who are down and need to throw. Helps to have a corner with some ball skills who can take the ball away. 

Glad you liked it in general though! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love to see one for the Lions. My dream is to trade back from 3 and potentially up from 35 to the early 20s to add a top tier CB and DT or EDGE but I’d be really curious what you could do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Here we go, moved around a bunch!

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/66mQufqKpP

25. Yetur Gross-Matos [ EDGE ] Penn State - Traded back for an extra 3rd rounder, not too far as still wanted to land Gross-Matos 
51. Matt Hennessy [ IOL ] Temple - Had my eye on Hennessy as a starting caliber center who would be a nice fit in Dallas
82. Jeremy Chinn [ S ] Southern Illinois - Clinton-Dix was signed for 1 year, but Chinn was way too good value to overlook here
89. Michael Ojemudia [ CB ] Iowa - Ojemudia was the best corner left, has plenty to like on film and tested out better than expected 
123. Tyler Johnson [ WR ] Minnesota - Cowboys could do with a quality slot receiver and Johnson has had a weird draft season, but is talented
164. Harrison Bryant [ TE ] Florida Atlantic - Targeted the best available tight end here, that was Bryant
179. Dane Jackson [ CB ] Pittsburgh - Needed another corner for insurance, can play inside or out
231. James Smith-Williams [ EDGE ] NC State - Edge depth, he has a little something to look out for late
   

My goodness, that is a sweet draft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hennessy looks like a good fit for what the Cowboys do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goldy I got one for you;

Seattle Trades back from 27, and trades back again.

Seattle trades back from 59

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Yeah, nobody seems to like Diggs. But, thought process was KC likely gonna be facing teams who are down and need to throw. Helps to have a corner with some ball skills who can take the ball away. 

Glad you liked it in general though! 

For the record, I am a big fan of Diggs.  One of the second tier corner prospects who actually has some ball skills.  That's not a super important attribute for a good CB, but it really blows me away how many of the second tier guys are lacking in that field this season, and how badly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Don't know if this is left field or not, but I'll try to explain:

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/SiHUmHBqKG

54. Jonathan Taylor [ RB ] Wisconsin - Wasn't sure where to go here, but Taylor was available and whilst Singletary is there and I like him - adding Taylor gives the team a run-first identity and an immediate home-run threat they don't currently have
86. Khalid Kareem [ EDGE ] Notre Dame - Edge is a need and there aren't many even front options after round 1, but Kareem is undervalued as he's been hurt - but could be a nice guy to rotate in
128. Jack Driscoll [ OT ] Auburn - Driscoll has some development starter upside and could be a useful swing guy to have around should Buffalo decide Ford is better off at guard
167. Geno Stone [ S ] Iowa - Not much at all behind Poyer  and Hyde, Stone is steady and can man both spots
188. Reggie Robinson [ CB ] Tulsa - More crowded than I first thought at corner, especially with the Norman signing. I think Robinson is worth a swing late, balled out at the combine and looked solid in drills. 
207. Tyrie Cleveland [ WR ] Florida - Late roll of the dice on a pure speed guy, could be useful in the return game and perhaps groomed as the new John Brown
239. TJ Brunson [ LB ] South Carolina- Special Teams ace and linebacker depth
 

I don’t have any issues here tbh. The Bills need another playmaker on offense and Taylor would be a welcomed addition.

Kareem, Stone and Robinson all fit the defense fairly well and none would be pushed to start right away either.

I think I would target WR where you went OT and vice versa. But I can certainly live with this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, brownie man said:

With the Browns

Trade up for Isaiah Simmons

and still get us a LT that could start as a rookie 

Honestly, this was the best I could come up with. Simmons never seems to make it past the Giants and they want pretty much all of your picks. 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/fF78O079zx

4. Isaiah Simmons [ LB ] Clemson - Because you wanted him
97. Saahdiq Charles [ OT [ LSU] - Off-field problems, but he's got left tackle feet and he's talented
227. Brian Cole [ S ] Mississippi State - Has versatility at corner and safety, versatility might come in useful
230. Kevin Dotson [ IOL ] Louisiana - No combine invite seemed to hurt his draft stock, but he's pretty good
241. Joe Reed [ WR ] Virginia - Crazy deep receiver class, but he's got something as a YAC/speedy slot potentially
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Honestly, this was the best I could come up with. Simmons never seems to make it past the Giants 

 

Thanks bro! Hopefully it’s not that bad in real life 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×