JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I was given the kill by someone, no idea who, seemed like an authorizer role.

Thought you were a joat. 

Well there goes that. 

Kills my Indy theory since Batman can't kill without a vig hit from someone else 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So

Forge

Et

Amac

Matts 

Finn

Ksj 

Just to be clear, if amac isn’t Bizarro, it’s one of: Daboyle, ET, Ragnarok, Finn, KSJ, Dingo.  With some being significantly more likely than others.

All based solely on the verified information we have, but Daboyle and KSJ seem least likely based on unverified information.

And Joker is one of: Daboyle, ET, Whicker, Finn, KSJ.

Based on the same, Daboyle seems the least likely.

The issue is just we can’t explain the double Bizarro / Whicker claiming a copy role and went to Rick, and we can’t verify Daboyle.  So, really, he could be Bizarro.  Just that’s not a rabbit hole worth going down quite yet because the watch would catch Daboyle lying if that’s the case.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Just to be clear, if amac isn’t Bizarro, it’s one of: Daboyle, ET, Ragnarok, Finn, KSJ, Dingo.  With some being significantly more likely than others.

All based solely on the verified information we have, but Daboyle and KSJ seem least likely based on unverified information.

The issue is just we can’t explain the double Bizarro / Whicker claiming a copy role and went to Rick, and we can’t verify Daboyle.  So, really, he could be Bizarro.  Just that’s not a rabbit hole worth going down quite yet because the watch would catch Daboyle lying if that’s the case.

And we have a guilty on rick as well 

Vote Count

Pickle Rick - 2 - Counselor, Amac

Amac - 7 - Pickle Rick, Daboyle, Josh, Dingo, Whicker, ET80, Touch

Counselor - 1 - FinneasGage

With 16 alive and 16 voting, it's 9 to lynch. Deadline is 11:59am Sunday.

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I would bet money on finn for joker tbh 

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

Vote Count

Pickle Rick - 2 - Counselor, Amac

Amac - 7 - Pickle Rick, Daboyle, Josh, Dingo, Whicker, ET80, Touch

Counselor - 1 - FinneasGage

With 16 alive and 16 voting, it's 9 to lynch. Deadline is 11:59am Sunday.

I finally get to be a hammer!

amac

@Blue

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Not sure how you consider my move to be unverified. I'm also curious what villain you think I could be that would have a double vote? I don't why Joker would have that ability.