FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

8 hours ago, scar988 said:

FWIW, we were HEAVILY considering Winfield at 18 if we were to trade down two spots. 

Not against this in the real draft either if we can trade down some picks and pick up a 2nd or 3rd rounder and get Winfield i'll be extremely happy with TD this year.

Anyone have two 7th round picks burning a hole in your pocket? I've got a 6th (#198) that I'd like to turn into ANY two 7th round picks. (I promised my staff that they'd each get to make their own sleeper pick in the late rounds, then went and traded one of those picks away...)

Thanks!

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

41 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Anyone have two 7th round picks burning a hole in your pocket? I've got a 6th (#198) that I'd like to turn into ANY two 7th round picks. (I promised my staff that they'd each get to make their own sleeper pick in the late rounds, then went and traded one of those picks away...)

Thanks!

You’re such a good dad 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Thanks!

225 and 244 here.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

It's mighty convincing, but I'll stick with RpMc's offer. He got to it first, and I said I'd take it. Thanks though.

Dang.

Well, the Titans have 3 7ths, so anyone else looking to add sleepers: we are interested in moving one of those up.

Went with Jon Runyon.  Swing tackle and guard, both positions we'll want depth in in the next couple years, and if you're taking some OL guy late, you may as well grab one that's an athlete with NFL bloodlines.

I feel like there's still a good bit of OL talent on the board right now too.  I had another guy graded almost identically, but Runyon tested a little better.