FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

2 hours ago, RpMc said:

I loved watching Geno Stone play last year, and this year; testing numbers were not great, but he only turns 21 on Sunday; I'd be hopeful that a red-shirt/special teams year and some full-time strength training would help his explosiveness a bit (although Iowa has one of the best in Chris Doyle).

His instincts will cover up for some of the athletic limitations - if not, he will be a dynamite special teams guy.

The 49ers were drafting Stone or Roy. So it's good that you picked him there if you wanted him. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Fine, blame everything on me - the 2009 Monday Night game between the Vikings w/ Favre agains the Packers is airing on ESPN tonight.... for today, I'm untouchable.

I can send you a link to the 2017 NFC Championship Game if you need knocking down a peg B|

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I can send you a link to the 2017 NFC Championship Game if you need knocking down a peg B|

Nah, I'm good! Never expected much from a Case Keenum led team; everything that post-season was gravy!

Just noticing that @BucsDraftGeek47 made pick #160 which was ours via the Anthony Harris trade.... whoops :D

I thought there was something funky about that, but with all the trades up I was making with later round picks, I thought I must have just traded the 5th round pick away.

Edited by RpMc