FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

18 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Chiefs are OTC and looking to trade down. PM offers.

I can’t do this as the pick values don’t add up and Chiefs not interested in players but would happy to create a three way trade if anyone wants Rosen, Hurns, Tankersley or Webster.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

damn you......

But for real, how did Jonah Jackson last this long??????? Some incredibly inferior OG's went off the board much earlier. I think Jonah is a late 2nd to early 3rd prospect easily

I banged the drum for him for quite a bit with the niners just based on his talent, but he's not a great fit for us. I think Minnesota may have had the same concern. I mean, Lewis is a fridge with legs and somehow moves better than Jackson in space. But Jackson as a pass protector is just amazing, which is where we really needed help. Had Miami not given us a really good offer there, we probably would have kept the pick and there was one of two ways we would have gone, and Jackson was one of them. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Forge said:

I banged the drum for him for quite a bit with the niners just based on his talent, but he's not a great fit for us. I think Minnesota may have had the same concern. I mean, Lewis is a fridge with legs and somehow moves better than Jackson in space. But Jackson as a pass protector is just amazing, which is where we really needed help. Had Miami not given us a really good offer there, we probably would have kept the pick and there was one of two ways we would have gone, and Jackson was one of them. 

Yup same exact concern, and evaluation - for a heavy passing team he's a great play at LG and has enough mobility to be a factor on the backside of IZ or Duo runs

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RpMc said:

I really can't talk, I almost always end up taking my full time waffling over prospects.

It's so much worse in rounds 5/6/7 than it is in round one and two as well

• Like 1