FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

2 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

i dont  want to feel this but i do

and im not even married yet

Lol she's rad as hell don't get me wrong

But if i have to quarantine another month with this human I might start licking doorknobs and toilet seats for fun you feel me?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, festiveonion said:

Lol she's rad as hell don't get me wrong

But if i have to quarantine another month with this human I might start licking doorknobs and toilet seats for fun you feel me?

Have you created tiny humans yet? That is when the real fun of the quarantine begins. Combine that with my in laws also live with us and now you know what I have LIVED on this site the last couple weeks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Have you created tiny humans yet? That is when the real fun of the quarantine begins. Combine that with my in laws also live with us and now you know what I have LIVED on this site the last couple weeks

LOL 

Fortunately my.... game.... has been more..... accurate.... than Rivers and Cromartie.

You're a brave man.

My lady is from Philly. I pray that you at didn't make the same life choice.

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I have a toddler wants to be potty trained, but doesn't understand potty training yet...so just takes off his diapers whenever. 

tenor.gif

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We have to babysit my wife’s young cousin every so often, and we almost had him for like a week during the beginning of this, and I am so thankful that that didn’t happen.

2 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

If anyone needs a starting OG, Justin Pugh is on the block. The asking price is 2 picks in the round 4-5 range.

To piggy back, Lane Taylor OG is also on the block. We're asking a 5th. Replaced Josh Sitton.
Started for us 3 years. Has T experience, albeit limited. ZBS. 4 mil cap hit... Pretty clearly above his value. 
Only got bumped for our 2019 2nd rounder who preformed way above expectations. 

• Like 1