College Football 25

Ty21

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I may have missed it, when was the estimated release date?

They havent provided an exact date but they are saying sometime in September. 

Here is a link to the FAQ posted by the developer that answers a lot of questions about the game and features it will and wont have.

https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/doug-fluties-maximum-football/955759-doug-fluties-maximum-football-faq.html

• 3 weeks later...

Paid the $2 for access to the trailer early and it is definitely a significant step up from what was shown in Maximum Football 18. Gameplay isnt going to be on the level of NCAA 14 but with the jump they made from 18-19, I will definitely be purchasing to see how the devs improve this game over the year. Scouting looks in depth and since there is no NCAA overseeing this, looks like suspensions will be a thing as well.

1 hour ago, Cheesehawk said:

Paid the $2 for access to the trailer early and it is definitely a significant step up from what was shown in Maximum Football 18. Gameplay isnt going to be on the level of NCAA 14 but with the jump they made from 18-19, I will definitely be purchasing to see how the devs improve this game over the year. Scouting looks in depth and since there is no NCAA overseeing this, looks like suspensions will be a thing as well.

Is it anything like Madden?

40 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Is it anything like Madden?

I mean, no. It’s a college football game with no NCAA licensing developed by a team of like 3 guys. 

It is hard to say off the limited gameplay in the trailer to say if it is going to struggle with some of the same coverage issues. 

I can tell you that some of animations will turn people off. The receiving animations looked a lil weird. 

But i know your views on EA and Madden and we’re in the same boat. This is a team of guys who are very communicative with their customers and have no problem mentioning that this game is going to lack a lot of features. I’ll be supporting a new football game at $30. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Gameplay looks terrible but that was pretty much expected

People should buy this as a Simulation/Deep Franchise/Customization experience with Gameplay as a nice added bonus. It's basically a College Football OOTP. I'm a huge fans of games like OOTP. Which is probably the greatest simulation game ever made.

• Like 2