College Football 25

Ty21

30 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

This was pretty underwhelming. There is no presentation aspects to Dynasty? No Magazine or some form of Podcast? Seems like it's just Madden with Recruiting... and Madden Franchise we all know is terrible. 

Recruiting and putting all that into you as a coach looks pretty good.

If you are going for like a build a legacy solo league, sounds kinda fun to start off as an OC and work your way up. Adds some variety to it.

I’m 100% going to make the SEC & Big Ten super conferences for a playthrough just to see what it looks like.

49 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

This was pretty underwhelming. There is no presentation aspects to Dynasty? No Magazine or some form of Podcast? Seems like it's just Madden with Recruiting... and Madden Franchise we all know is terrible. 

hopefully they strike a deal with ESPN to get Gameday in dynasty mode and RTG in the future

they worked with ESPN to get crowd noise in the game, so hopefully that's a sign to them willing to be back in game full time

What I do love about College Football video games is it applies better to actually playing a Franchise. In Pro Football video games, we just go 19-0 or 18-1 which isn’t realistic. In College Football video games, if we lose ONE game with a medium or small school, we’re done! I use to get so frustrated on PS2/PS3 if I lost a game, knowing my season is possibly over. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I never played college ball but I'm going to give this one a chance. Thinking I'll wait to buy unless I feel like blowing my money lol

Which platform are you on? If you have PS5 there’s a solid chance it can be on EA play for about $7 as a trial, and it has a bunch of other good games you can trial

Players move way faster.  My biggest fear as a result is that running the ball will be too easy

Graphics are fantastic, love how the stadiums look at night

I love the changes to how you disguise your defense and the many ways you can do it

The passing is much improved.  There was a throw the dude using Texas made that you won't see in Madden, especially not vs another human

Improved catch animations and more variety, all look great.  All the ball carrier moves look good and fluid

LBs and DBs attack the ball better and more realistically

They called DPI... you rarely see that in Madden.  Makes me optimistic

Turbo might be annoying to play against 

I'm gonna love the wear and tear system.  Will be useful against anyone who is abusing one player/play and make things more realistic in Dynasty.  Now you have a reason to sit your star RB

• Like 3