Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Anyone run a Mass Effect Mafia? @ET80?

59 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Whicker did once upon a time, but he was uh, not pleased with it from what I recall.

While I don't know the theme, perhaps someone should give it another go.

Quite possibly the greatest disaster of a non-Matts game this forum has ever seen 

• Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 7:16 PM, Daboyle said:

Put me in the back of the list. It’ll probably be based of Red Dead Redemption 1/2.

I wanna see how badly I screw up hosting this time :ph34r:

Wow it’s only taken me 3 years for Red Dead Redemption 2 Mafia to see the light of day lmao

• Like 2

On 1/28/2023 at 1:17 AM, The Orca said:

You are actually playing Back to the Future Mafia if I can ever get it put together 😎

No, I’m not. Make me the Libyan who died while driving into the photomart in your opening writeup. That’s the extent of my involvement.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2023 at 10:34 PM, Whicker said:

Quite possibly the greatest disaster of a non-Matts game this forum has ever seen 

What went wrong? I’m sure I died early cause I don’t remember it at all. 

edit: apparently I missed the game completely 

Edited by Dome

1 hour ago, Dome said:

What went wrong? I’m sure I died early cause I don’t remember it at all. 

edit: apparently I missed the game completely 

It just got to a point where I had finally escalated a game’s complexity too high and it lead to many many mistakes. I made one pretty big error (sent wrong result) early that affected scum negatively and was encouraged to continue (don’t have a problem with this part). Then Tk3 went on to have a really good game where he identified and lynched a bunch of scum, only to be converted on the same night that the last mafia was vigged, so it ended up being him alone as an 11ish-1 ratio. That same night I made THREE errors in sending out PMs, one of which caused tk3 to end up being caught despite likely not being suspected in thread for a while. I’m pretty certain it’s the reason tk3 hasn’t joined us since 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It just got to a point where I had finally escalated a game’s complexity too high and it lead to many many mistakes. I made one pretty big error (sent wrong result) early that affected scum negatively and was encouraged to continue (don’t have a problem with this part). Then Tk3 went on to have a really good game where he identified and lynched a bunch of scum, only to be converted on the same night that the last mafia was vigged, so it ended up being him alone as an 11ish-1 ratio. That same night I made THREE errors in sending out PMs, one of which caused tk3 to end up being caught despite likely not being suspected in thread for a while. I’m pretty certain it’s the reason tk3 hasn’t joined us since 

The nights might be a little off since I think he had actually put together a plan that he was convinced he’d win with before I outed him mistakingly. It was bad regardless. I still feel kind of bad about it whenever I think of hosting