Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, TOUCAN said:

Its a total shot in the dark, but with BB wrapping up, I was thinking about hosting a Mafia game. I realize it will never be what it was, but, I miss it.

I’ll be there 

• Like 1

On 4/24/2024 at 3:50 PM, TOUCAN said:

Its a total shot in the dark, but with BB wrapping up, I was thinking about hosting a Mafia game. I realize it will never be what it was, but, I miss it.

Well, with someone like me being around we can absolutely bring it back. 

2NtPuW.gif

and if we get @SwAg it would be marginally better. 

• Like 2

On 4/24/2024 at 12:50 PM, TOUCAN said:

Big Mother will join for you

• Like 1

So just a thought, but has anyone watched “The Challenge” on MTV? Weekly comps for winners and the winner will choose a person for elimination. Everyone else will vote for a 2nd person. 

1v1 for who goes home. 

Final 3 players will compete in a final competition for first place? 

• Like 3

Hey, just a quick heads up that Whicker's mafia championship qualifier game will be starting in just under 22 hours from this post!!! You're welcome to follow it here:

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/45920-Season-11-Game-3-Blast-to-the-Past-(The-Mafia-Championship)

If you wish to talk about the game, please do not discuss it where your representative can see! You're welcome to cheer them on in MU's spec chat server (https://discord.gg/mafiauniverse) and/or create your own private space to discuss it!!

• Like 3

On 5/2/2024 at 7:45 PM, theuntouchable said:

So just a thought, but has anyone watched “The Challenge” on MTV? Weekly comps for winners and the winner will choose a person for elimination. Everyone else will vote for a 2nd person. 

1v1 for who goes home. 

Final 3 players will compete in a final competition for first place? 

I love the challenge. The only reality competition show I watch with any regularity. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Forge said:

My body is ready for mafia 

Probably 90% of my favorite Mafia moments are when we’ve been scum together or the game we both won together as PGOs 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Probably 90% of my favorite Mafia moments are when we’ve been scum together or the game we both won together as PGOs 

That was the greatest game ever 😂 

Kudos to @Dome

• Like 1