Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

56 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Oh?

What's the setup, if you can say.

Whicker's Dark Souls game and the Mortal Kombat game from the old Walterfootball forums got me kicking around some ideas. I'm gonna keep tweaking it.

I have a bizarre preference for games that require me to keep track of as few things as possible yet making sure all or nearly all roles have something to do at Night, so it could be a real fun nightmare for me to moderate.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Whicker's Dark Souls game and the Mortal Kombat game from the old Walterfootball forums got me kicking around some ideas. I'm gonna keep tweaking it.

I have a bizarre preference for games that require me to keep track of as few things as possible yet making sure all or nearly all roles have something to do at Night, so it could be a real fun nightmare for me to moderate.

Are you gonna simulate a story or have classes v classes or pit races vs races?

Are you gonna base it on an edition? Figuring out a mechanic for the 5e dis/advantage and implementing it might be pretty cool. Or having bardic inspiration. Or anything like that.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Are you gonna simulate a story or have classes v classes or pit races vs races?

Are you gonna base it on an edition? Figuring out a mechanic for the 5e dis/advantage and implementing it might be pretty cool. 

Oh, not going to tell that one. :) I have a specific flavor in mind though.

5e is what I'm most familiar with, but it should be pretty edition-general.

• Like 1

Everyone, 

you may or may not have seen the last mafia game I am going to play. I just don’t have the motivation to invest in these games any longer. I’ve enjoyed playing with you all over this last decade or so (holy ****) but I just don’t have it in me anymore. There will likely come a time that I get that itch to play again and I assure you I’ll let you know. 

until then, shut up. 

sincerely, 

Touch 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Everyone, 

you may or may not have seen the last mafia game I am going to play. I just don’t have the motivation to invest in these games any longer. I’ve enjoyed playing with you all over this last decade or so (holy ****) but I just don’t have it in me anymore. There will likely come a time that I get that itch to play again and I assure you I’ll let you know. 

until then, shut up. 

sincerely, 

Touch 

200.gif

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Everyone, 

until then, shut up. 

sincerely, 

Touch 

@theuntouchable  for a little stroll down memory lanes

giphy.gif

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Everyone, 

until then, shut up. 

sincerely, 

Touch 

It’s like witnessing Jordan’s first retirement. It’s real, it hurts, but he can’t and won’t stay away forever. 

• Like 1