Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

52 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'll be gone from Memorial Day through June 4, and then again June 14-16 full disclosure.

That would not be a problem.  

The tournament is run in the following manner 10+ games that are "qualifying" games.  from those qualifying games, then there are several (3) semifinal games.   That leads to the final game.  

The qualifying games are run over the course of 2-3 months, with a small overlap from the completion of 1 qualifying game to the start of the next qualifying game.  

57 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That would not be a problem.  

The tournament is run in the following manner 10+ games that are "qualifying" games.  from those qualifying games, then there are several (3) semifinal games.   That leads to the final game.  

The qualifying games are run over the course of 2-3 months, with a small overlap from the completion of 1 qualifying game to the start of the next qualifying game.  

I still nominate you for what it's worth :) 

9 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I appreciate no one nominating me. It's only right that we send someone who will give the rest of the field a chance at winning. Otherwise, they will never invite us back to compete.

Flexing Comedy Central GIF by South Park

KSJ would absolutely no show his way to a W and infuriate everyone else...this has sneaky potential.