FF Interviews - Next up: mission27!! (P10)

Shady Slim

Oh hey, it's one of the ideas that Pwny/Glem 2020 brought to Webby.

Glad we found someone to take the reigns. Best of luck with it! It should get some good, fun discussion.

I'll also throw my hat in the ring

Edited by pwny
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I nominate @Outpost31

I decline the nomination.

29 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

His answers would likely break several forum rules.

On second thought I accept the nomination.  Just so I can prove I have never broken the damn ****ing rules of this site ****ing ever.

• Like 4

I gave an interview once for a local television station in Upper Michigan. I was young, the reporter was attractive, it was a slow news day and I said "shipwrecks are pretty cool" about nine times within eleven sentences. I don't think it aired, despite (1) shipwrecks ARE cool and (2) the event we unexpectedly stumbled upon was a day remembering shipwrecks on lake superior.

I feel qualified.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I gave an interview once for a local television station in Upper Michigan. I was young, the reporter was attractive, it was a slow news day and I said "shipwrecks are pretty cool" about nine times within eleven sentences. I don't think it aired, despite (1) shipwrecks ARE cool and (2) the event we unexpectedly stumbled upon was a day remembering shipwrecks on lake superior.

I feel qualified.

You and the “I like turtles” kid would get along 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I feel qualified.

Why did the Edmund Fitzgerald go down....hatch covers or broken up on a big wave ?

i’ll update the op in a couple hours when i get back from a bike ride

@mission27 and i have been discussing how to conduct the interviews, we’re thinking at this stage mission pm’s the questions to the interviewee, they prepare some answers (again being as thorough and true as they can!!) and then they also set up a time where they can both be online in the thread to do a “lightning round” where mission can ask some zingers live and get the interviewee on the spot... if there is the support for this idea this is how we’ll do it, and you would of course see mission and i roll through it for my interview as a how to