Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Well, there goes that. Another clear. 

I mean.. its not an automatic clear

I have a civ read on untouchable - but it is not at all out of the realm for a mafia to publicly use a non-lethal power on another mafia to try to clear him.

Don't jump so fast

21 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Now we have 4.5 clears, but point still stands that with the right moves we should be able to have two guaranteed alive tomorrow.

I don't think the doomfist hit is completely unblockable. But it would definitely kill Genji through deflect. Deflect only blocks projectiles (like a sniper shot). Doomfist kills people by charging at them and punching them into a wall. I think there are other ways to protect against that, Genji's specific protection wouldn't work though.

I go back and forth on james. I kinda lean towards RMIB that they would have known that I was lying. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

I mean.. its not an automatic clear

I have a civ read on untouchable - but it is not at all out of the realm for a mafia to publicly use a non-lethal power on another mafia to try to clear him.

Don't jump so fast

Orisa is not mafia. CWood is clear.

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

Whatever, should we all just go be to beezee.

I feel like its easy win if we get rid of antitown players

I will follow for the next few minutes. If it looks like we can swing, we will. But if there is any doubt on the lynch, I am going beezee. Theres no point to keeping him around. And he is seriously the type that will slide under the radar with no activity. 

Archived