Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 minute ago, Danger said:

1. Jesse McCree
2. D. Va
3. Mei

I also played that guy you just posted that can teleport. 

And I played the guy who shoots arrows. I wanst very good with him though. It felt like other people could always kill me with him, but I was no bueno when I tried it. I think thats all tho - I kinda felt overwhelmed with how many characters there was.

38 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I just don't like Matts and lions saying people are clear. Then not giving any names and then agreeing that no one is clear. 

It's more like I made a list of all the players in microsoft word, and I have confidently marked 9 players green.

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

Nobody wants to follow on utley. Noted.

Jlash

I am universally loved tbh.

But could you be scummier with that post about bandwagoning. I mean, you're usually way more thought out than that. You knew the response it would draw.

Or, based on your post about just having fun, you slipped up for once.

1 minute ago, utley4568 said:

I am universally loved tbh.

But could you be scummier with that post about bandwagoning. I mean, you're usually way more thought out than that. You knew the response it would draw.

Or, based on your post about just having fun, you slipped up for once.

Its been long enough that its purpose is over. He is attempting to set traps, hes done it 3 (?) times so far that I have seen. Town can get bandwaggony pretty quickly, so I want to nip this in the bud now. iPwn once was able to D1 lynch me over something just like this. And IIRC I was the gov. 

Archived