Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Hey hey hey. I'm not inactive. I'm just an essential employee that can't be on during the early portions of the day (Eastern time) except for a short span mid-morning.

Given Swoosh's invest, you are either OJ or town. Being new, I'm going to lean town for now

If looking at people just doing enough I'd say you would fall into that category. You did go silent a large chunk in there. 

The invest on you being not infected is a good sign currently for you though 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Given Swoosh's invest, you are either OJ or town. Being new, I'm going to lean town for now

If looking at people just doing enough I'd say you would fall into that category. You did go silent a large chunk in there

The invest on you being not infected is a good sign currently for you though 

Alright, if it's based off that, then it makes sense. A lot of times I have to work until like 2 AM (not today though!), so I'm pretty sure that I completely missed night 2, or at the very least was very quiet during that span. I've posted like fifteen times or so in the last day though.

4 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I've never been one to put all my eyes in one basket w votes.

I hear ya, but I think when it is *supposed to be* the final, lynch deciding vote with no time left on the clock, I think it has relevance

4 minutes ago, swoosh said:

so let me ask you this, do you believe ET is lying and he's scum?

Pickle not being scum doesnt mean I necessarily think ET is lying. I am leaning towards ET not being trump more than I am believing him. The lean is mainly predicated on the fact that ET has made no assertions as to what he has done with his night moves that rickle hasnt made already

Alright, so from the good-guy side, what are the negative ramifications of claiming? Like, the scum would probably campaign to target the declarer (is that a word?), but wouldn't that make it easier for town to wipe out the scum? Or is it better for the anonymous person to remain anonymous?

6 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Alright, so from the good-guy side, what are the negative ramifications of claiming? Like, the scum would probably campaign to target the declarer (is that a word?), but wouldn't that make it easier for town to wipe out the scum? Or is it better for the anonymous person to remain anonymous?

If you are town, do not claim unless 1) someone claims your character and/or role, 2) you have night info that caught scum- example Swoosh claiming his info on Daboyle, 3) you are close to being lynched- example Matts claiming Xi when he was the leading vote getting D2

If you are town and claim a power role scum is likley to kill at some point, limiting the usefulness of the role

If you are town and claim a character/role with no night move, scum would have a better chance to hit/kill a power role because the pool is limited on the options by the claim

If you are scum, never claim that you are 

13 minutes ago, N4L said:

I hear ya, but I think when it is *supposed to be* the final, lynch deciding vote with no time left on the clock, I think it has relevance

Pickle not being scum doesnt mean I necessarily think ET is lying. I am leaning towards ET not being trump more than I am believing him. The lean is mainly predicated on the fact that ET has made no assertions as to what he has done with his night moves that rickle hasnt made already

the chances of pickle not hearing three straight invests that I passed him are 12.5%. not very likely. he's lying. 

Orca, ITT:  I think Pickle is BoB because his actions make sense for BoB, but also make sense for literally every non-Town role that have 5 minutes to prevent their lynch.

You say a silly *** thing one more again that isn’t “I sat on my brother while I rifled through his PMs to find out what he is” and ya gonna make me act a fool up in here, up in here.

6 minutes ago, swoosh said:

the chances of pickle not hearing three straight invests that I passed him are 12.5%. not very likely. he's lying. 

ET has been lockstep with pickle about the invests, so where does that leave us?