Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

1. @swoosh - dr fauci 

4. @Matts4313 - xi

5. @Forge - oj or civ 

8. @JoshstraDaymus - ???

9. @Mega Ron - bill o'brien

12. @biggio7 - ???

13. @The Orca - ???

15. @Dome - ???

19. @HoboRocket - jj watt

22. @Shady Slim - ???

23.  @bcb1213 - ???

help me fill this in if we know more. 

lemme ask my wife, she wears the pants

21 minutes ago, swoosh said:

alright, how's this for comedy? i didn't read a pm from mission sent on sunday night that i had been successfully treated with h+a and am no longer mafia aligned. now that i'm a civ again, i can lay everything on the line.

to no surprise, i started out dr. fauci / whitney mercilus (cover role)

n1: tested daboyle (positive result which led to his lynch)

n2: tested hobo (negative result, could only be oj from original 5 mafia)

n3: tested forge (negative result, could only be oj from original 5 mafia), was informed that i was infected by wuhan on n2 and was now mafia aligned.

---------

all of my test claims after this were made up. i don't remember them all, but i think they were matts, myself, shady, and orca?

keep in mind that as a convert, you're not told who is on your team.

i should have more thoughts in a bit.

This was pretty well known based on your invests lol. Also the N2 infection since you claimed Daboyle was scum that day 

4 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Alright guys, you've been doing a great job! I mean, we've killed a lot of poor citizens, but there's no need to worry because I've made sure that their families were compensated. I was honored to be able to sing "Amazing Grace" at mse's funeral.

I'm JJ Watt.

That's right, folks. I'm the one that you call the Hero of Houston - though, let's be honest, I'm just one person, doing my part to keep the peace and help those in need. I get credit for raising money for Harvey. I raised the money. YOU helped by donating. 

I love you, folks. This probably means some of you will be hitting me pretty hard. I understand. It's the game.

Good luck, guys!

Have you been infected? 

Also, is thisnwhybyou asked if there was a negative to claiming?

41 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@swoosh => were you made aware that I protected you?

Who have you protected and which nights?

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

boris should absolutely claim. he's the only one who is 100% a civ and isn't turned. he should pick the lynch tonight. 

who cares about this power? he could do more harm than good at this point. 

President Trump On even nights he can choose to treat any player in the game with Hydrochloroquine with Azythromicin.  If they are part of the core 5 mafia (i.e. not just mafia aligned) there is a 50% chance they will die.  If they are are a civ, mafia aligned, or other there is a 50% chance they will die and a 50% chance they will recover (or be unaffected if they were not infected).

Boris could have been infected for sure 

@ Boris claim now and did you use your move on Swoosh?

On 4/17/2020 at 3:25 PM, mission27 said:

Boris Johnson - Every day, Boris can choose to issue a Coronavirus guideline through the hosts which will be broadcast in the thread.  That message cannot be deemed by the hosts to include any explicitly or implicitly identifying information about who Boris is.  If Boris claims his role he loses this power.  If President Trump is incapacitated, Boris will take his role and retain the ability to issue guidelines (unless he claims his role or otherwise abuses his powe

3 hours ago, mission27 said:

Allo Guvnah it's Boris Johnson here to give you your daily Coronavirus Briefing, God Save The Queen and may the sun never set on the mighty British Empire!

The Orca is quite the right git for asking the power roles, including me, to claim! We're in to the nitty gritty of the innings, old bean, and if I do claim then I will lose the ability to treat people - which we could need if things go the way of the good King George's tea in Boston Harbour! Why exactly would The Orca even want me to claim - maybe there is something to that, hm! This virus is a dangerous enemy and we will fight it on the beaches and we will fight it on the shores! Tally-ho!

The TaskForce has decided we must keep the morale of the people up during this crisis time - Keep Calm And Carry On as Her Majesty the Queen would say! So we're giving the people a special supply drop with every Coronavirus Briefing to ensure that the morale in the Empire remains high through the crisis!

49 Hot Pictures Of Kristin Cavallari Which Expose Her Curvy Body

Image may contain: 1 person

If you claim, you only lose the message the thread power...ask Mission if you want to be lazy and not know your own role 

4 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Alright guys, you've been doing a great job! I mean, we've killed a lot of poor citizens, but there's no need to worry because I've made sure that their families were compensated. I was honored to be able to sing "Amazing Grace" at mse's funeral.

I'm JJ Watt.

That's right, folks. I'm the one that you call the Hero of Houston - though, let's be honest, I'm just one person, doing my part to keep the peace and help those in need. I get credit for raising money for Harvey. I raised the money. YOU helped by donating. 

I love you, folks. This probably means some of you will be hitting me pretty hard. I understand. It's the game.

Good luck, guys!

Who did you give a gift to and which nights?

Day 7:

4 MSE (Deandre Carter) - Orca- Mega, Shady, BCB

3 Josh- Forge, Biggio, MSE

2 Lefty- Matts, Dome

1 Matts- Josh

1 Biggio- Swoosh

-------------

Day 6:

4 N4L (Brandin Cooks) - Orca, Forge, Swoosh, MSE

2 MSE- BcB, Shady

1 Dome- Mookie

1 Shady- Mega

-------------

Day 5:

5 MD4L (Will Fuller) - Orca, Swoosh, N4L, MSE, Shady, Hobo

1 N4L- Matts

1 Bcb- Mega

1 MSE- Bcb

1 Mookie- Biggio

-------------

Day 4:

8 pickle (Rudy Gobert) - mwil, et, bcb, swag, mega, forge, md4l, matts

8 mwil (Timmy Jernigen) - mse, orca, swoosh, mookie, n4l, pickle, josh, shady

-------------

Day 3:

13 daboyle (Patient Zero) - swoosh, daboyle, MWil, forge, lefty, N4L, Oracle, Matts, shady, swag, bcb, pickle, bigio

1 pickle - ET

1 MWil - mse

1 swag - ron

-------------

Day 2:

6 fin (Jose Altuve) - orca, matts, counselor, swag, swoosh, shady

5 pickle (Rudy Gobert) - bcb, mwil, lefty, fin, forge 

5 swoosh - forge, et, hobo, mse, pickle

3 matts - n4l, biggio, daboyle,

1 swag - mega ron

-------------

Day 1:

5 bcb ( David Johnson) - forge, hobo, lefty, orca, pickle

4 orca - MWil23, Counselor, ET, swag

3 hobo -  bcb, swoosh, Matts

3 mwil - joshstradaymus, MSE, N4L

2 swag - Ron, Biggio

1 fin - fin

1 pickle - shady

These are the people in question for the remaining 2 scum. 

5. @Forge - oj or civ, very questionable voting but he did vote pickle over rudy on d4 (is he a civ or was he doing that to create separation?)

8. @JoshstraDaymus - ??? - how is he still alive? only voted on days 1, 4, and 7 from what i've seen (all civ reads). big time scum read. 

12. @biggio7 - ??? - has just kind of thrown random votes around. no idea. 

13. @The Orca - ??? - obviously scum based on his votes (when i was mafia i was sure of that), but is he a convert or og scum? too good to be this bad. has led the last 3 lynches (all civs) and on the biggest tell (n4) was on the wrong side. has got to go. 

15. @Dome - ??? - only count 1 vote. what am i missing here?

22. @Shady Slim - ??? - really bad voting history and was on the wrong side on n4. not looking good. 

23.  @bcb1213 - ??? - was on the right side of n4. civ lean. 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

These are the people in question for the remaining 2 scum. 

5. @Forge - oj or civ, very questionable voting but he did vote pickle over rudy on d4 (is he a civ or was he doing that to create separation?)

8. @JoshstraDaymus - ??? - how is he still alive? only voted on days 1, 4, and 7 from what i've seen (all civ reads). big time scum read. 

12. @biggio7 - ??? - has just kind of thrown random votes around. no idea. 

13. @The Orca - ??? - obviously scum based on his votes (when i was mafia i was sure of that), but is he a convert or og scum? too good to be this bad. has led the last 3 lynches (all civs) and on the biggest tell (n4) was on the wrong side. has got to go. 

15. @Dome - ??? - only count 1 vote. what am i missing here?

22. @Shady Slim - ??? - really bad voting history and was on the wrong side on n4. not looking good. 

23.  @bcb1213 - ??? - was on the right side of n4. civ lean. 

I have to think day 4 is our biggest tell and for that I'll remove forge and bcb from consideration tonight. that leaves us with the following group:

josh, biggio, orca, dome, and shady