Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

Just now, Lefty said:

@Pickle Rick why did you go bcb before OT?

Town read on orca and I really didn't like mwil's push on orca (whatever the reasons behind it).  Might need to check who came out of nowhere to vote orca bc that felt really suspicious to me.

Bcb also seemed to be playing more of his meta scum game.  Turns out it was bc he was vanilla and didn't really get into the game.  

I could have gone mwil, but I'm really feeling that he actually drew town this game and his push on orca was something he just wanted to do for fun or whatever. Kinda like when he has faked invests in the past. 

On 4/17/2020 at 3:25 PM, mission27 said:

Dr. Fauci  Can test a player for Coronavirus antibodies every night, which will show if the player has or is currently immune from the Coronavirus (may have been cured that night or the previous night).  Dr Fauci can choose to pass the information to Trump by PMing the hosts, but there is a 50% chance Trump wont hear him.  Dr. Fauci wears protective gear and will not pass on the virus or catch the virus by testing. 

@Lefty 

Do you believe mwil's claim of Fauci?

Do you think he was trying to draw a cc?

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Lefty 

Do you believe mwil's claim of Fauci?

Do you think he was trying to draw a cc?

Like I said, I don’t really believe anything they say at this point. Just seems like pointless muddying of the waters which if Town makes them harder to read and gives scum more to latch onto. Maybe that’s the plan. Idk their play style or meta to say playing bait is something they’d do.

The part that doesn’t make sense to me is why self vote and ask others to vote them, then wait until bcb took the lead by a vote or two to start claiming a PR

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why you switch your vote here n4l?

See below

59 minutes ago, Lefty said:

Once bcb claimed vanilla it was a wrap imo

Exactly, dude was talking about how he didn't want to play anymore and that he was just gonna play Madden 

I think bcb already had 3 more votes than mwil at that time 

At least mwil was mixing it up and having some fun 

3 hours ago, mse326 said:

Why is Boris Johnson, the most bumbling posh person in the world, talking like chav?

1 hour ago, Mega Ron said:

For popularity.

Tony Blair used to do that also.

I see that. Honestly, with a name like Boris, you need all the help you can get.

7 hours ago, Lefty said:

If this is legit, and an ongoing thing here in Mafia games, I doubt I'll play again in the future tbh.

I don't know if it's legit, but I do know it's pretty regular for the regulars to carry emotions over from game to game.