2020 NFL Draft - Day One Discussion

RpMc

1 minute ago, PrplChilPill said:

Late after day two, but heck, after round 1 ...... name the good ones by Spielman. 

Spielman has NEVER drafted talented OL, I have hated all of his picks. But I have to trust that with Kubiak in the building and more involved than last year, they will make another Bradburry esq pick. A solid pick, nothing earth shattering, but a guy that can fit in right away. 

3 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

If they really think that, they should have been trading veterans. IMO.

I'd agree... except when FA opened and when the opportunity for trades to occur could have been happening, we were in a different place as far as the standing for the season.  Their mindset could have changed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

The current RT was in the 2nd round. Have they drafted another one in the 2nd since Loadholt?

Good point. For some reason I thought he was late round 1. My bad. Great, they acquired picks in round 4 and whatever and people are saying they can use them on OL. that was my point. that has not worked for this team at all. Not even a little. 

Comedy highlights of the draft so far.

Mike Zimmer's amazing pad, I mean honestly so far he has the best location decor of anyone.  Fire going, animal mounts on the wall, huge mantel, freaking classic!  #1 decor of anyone on camera no doubt about it.

CeeDee Lamb's girlfriend looking super pissed off.  She looked so annoyed almost every time they were on screen.  I found that kind of funny.   

Mike McCarthy looking like an idiot on camera, way to close to it and with that stupid Mike McCarthy look on his face.  

• Like 6

Just now, PrplChilPill said:

Good point. For some reason I thought he was late round 1. My bad. Great, they acquired picks in round 4 and whatever and people are saying they can use them on OL. that was my point. that has not worked for this team at all. Not even a little. 

I have no idea what will happen, but maybe they can use the extra picks to fill in other needs and still draft O-line high.

1 minute ago, PrplChilPill said:

Spielman needs 5th round picks to select kickers. Daniel Carlson lasted longer than Vedvik. Rick needs another guy, and then end up with Bailey still.

• Like 1

Just now, Ozzy said:

CeeDee Lamb's girlfriend looking super pissed off.  She looked so annoyed almost every time they were on screen.  I found that kind of funny.   

Well she tried to look at his phone, im assuming someone was calling/texting, and he SNATCHED the phone away from her with the quickness. lmao

He's gonna be in the doghouse all night. 

• Like 1