2020 Broncos Forum NFL Draft Thread

BullsandBroncos

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

They also met with Hennessy and another report said they’re interested in Nick Harris. They’re clearly in on a center. 

If they’re really zeroing in on one, it’d be nice to move down a bit first. Maybe even something minor like 2.46 and 3.95 to DAL for 2.51 and 3.82? The consensus has those guys in the 60-65 range, so you should definitely still get one if moving back a bit. 

Woody just tweeted about players he thinks Denver likes:

Kristian Fulton, Josh Jones, Cameron Dantzler, Cushenberry, Logan Wilson. Thinks we might trade up. Will be interesting to see if we move up in R2 from 46, or if we move into the bottom using our 3rds.

Well, seems Fangio was pounding the table to move up to get Patrick Queen, Logan might be option 1B for the ILB position

So if Mims is there are 46, he'd look great on the outside with his speed, making an incredible WR trio....would you take him at 46 ??

3 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Well, seems Fangio was pounding the table to move up to get Patrick Queen, Logan might be option 1B for the ILB position

So if Mims is there are 46, he'd look great on the outside with his speed, making an incredible WR trio....would you take him at 46 ??

BPA. If he’s BPA we should take him.

Ya, there is so much talent on the board that I would absolutely stay at 46. 

Would consider moving back up into R2 but even then, this draft has one hell of a Top 100. I think we could keep all our picks today and come out with two starters and two 50% snap guys (OC / CB starters, 50% snap guys at WR3, ILB, DL or S3)

Edited by BroncosFan2010
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

I don't know, I think they'll be pretty aggressive. I think they will try to come away today with a starting CB and one other position, either ILB or IOL.

I expect quite a bit of movement today.  

I think you're right.  There were the reports pre-draft about Elway wanting ~3 top 50 picks, then last night trying to trade up for Queen I'm pretty positive we will see some trade ups tonight