2020 Broncos Forum NFL Draft Thread

BullsandBroncos

Just now, BroncosFan2010 said:

Won’t lie, still want Amik at 95. 

Troy Dye has unique hips for a LB, but idk if he has the power we require at ILB.

I want Amik too. Bryce Hall is still around. I am thinking the next plan is to shore up coverage and that Will Parks role. But, on the flipside, there's two solid developmental tackle options for us.

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Way too soon.   His back injury flag and ACL are MASSIVE.  He's lost so much explosion.

What a rough path - went from top 10 pick 2 years ago to Rd6-UDFA.

Just now, Cutler06 said:

Hell No, not with his injury history

It's a comp pick. If he's healthy, it's a steal. Bulging disk isn't that big of a deal after surgery. 1 in 3 players have ACL injuries. 

4 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

Alright, at this point, I'm liking the following at 95:

Curtis Weaver, Lucas Niang, Prince Tega Wanogho, Akeem Davis-Gaither, Terrell Burgess, 

Lijke the positions but I like Bartch better as an OT. 

• Like 1

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

It's a comp pick. If he's healthy, it's a steal. Bulging disk isn't that big of a deal after surgery. 1 in 3 players have ACL injuries. 

Dude, you're out of your mind dismissing a back injury with a trench guy.   The risk with a back injury an OL is massive.   It's NUCLEAR level red. 

• Like 1

Just now, germ-x said:

I know @BroncoBruin saw Asiasi.  I liked him.  Not where the Patriots picked him, but he has crazy effort as a blocker and looks quicker and faster on tape than he timed.

He’s a really good football player who probably should have been moved to the defensive line earlier in his development. Will help you win in the trenches with his blocking and as you said, he can separate better than you’d think. UCLA has done a good job developing guys in recent years no matter how lousy the teams have been. Smart pick.

BAL killing it.  Decosta has learned from Ozzie.   BAL & MIN get nothing but love from me so far. 

Duvernay helps them so much to take away the attention from Hollywood Brown.    Love the value there.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2