Post Your Final Mock of what you think will happen and Your Top 10-15 Favorite Players

brownie man

I thought it'd be good to have one last central place for us to post our mocks so we can revert back to them as the draft goes on and afterwards. 

Also having a list of our 10-15 players so we can go back and see if we draft any of them. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001109774/article/chad-reuter-sevenround-2020-nfl-mock-draft-round-1

Theres a 7 round mock if you need some Inspiration 

1st round
10. OT Andrew Thomas Georgia - At the end of the day I do think we go LT at 10 and Thomas is hopefully plug and play. 

2nd round
41. S Antoine Winfield Jr. Minnesota - At the end of the day or DC coached his dad. We have the need and hes an athletic high character player. 

3rd round
74. LB Jordyn Brooks Texas Tech - Fast ILB who can allow Mack to stay at Will. He'll have to improve in pass coverage.

97 (via Houston). WR Michael Pittman JR USC - At the end of the day this is an amazing receiver draft and we need to take advantage. Pittman would bring a different skillset to our receiving corp. CB Amik Robertson Louisiana Tech - Aggressive slot that can come in and compete with Kevin Johnson.

4th round
115. DE Alton Robinson Syracuse- Edge player to come in and compete.

6th round

187 (via Arizona) RB Joshua Kelly UCLA- 3rd Running back and special teamer. 

7th round
244 (via Green Bay) LB Keandre Jones Maryland - another linebacker to come in and compete

Then my favorite 15 players in general 

1. Joe Burrow- I think hes going to be a HOF player and I hate it. Hes going to be great in Cinci if they can protect him

2. Isaiah Simmons - Just special I think even if he just plays linebacker he'll be special 

3. Cam Akers- I think hes going to be a Dalvin Cook type talent once he gets some pro coaching

4. WR Brandon Aiyuk - I just think hes so explosive and with some development could be a star number 2 receiver. 

5. WR Michael Pittman JR. - Probably the most underrated receiver in the draft because USC wasn't good. 

6. OT Matt Peart - I think if he gets a chance to sit and develop he could become a legit starter. 

7. DL Marlon Davidson - Just an all out bully. I think he'd be a solid strong side end who could move inside on passing downs. 

8. DL Robert Landers Ohio State. - Don't sleep on this kid. He could be a poor mans Grady Jarrett who goes late ,but produces. 

9. LB Jordyn Brooks - Fast as hell I think he could turn into a sideline to sideline pro bowl linebacker. 

10. LB Chriss Orr - I think he could be a sleeper as a starting outside linebacker that you can get later. He's very athletic. 

11. CB Jeff Gladney- hes a nasty nickle corner

12. CB Darnay Holmes - playmaker would also be a nice nickel

13. CB Amik Robertson - Absolute beast I'm a big fan he's a turnover machine. 

14. S Antoine Winfield JR. Playmaker and ball hawk

15. OT Jedrick Wills my favorite tackle in the draft and if I had my way he's the one I would pick 

• Like 2

10. Jedrick Wills Jr., OT, Alabama

41. Antoine Winfield Jr., S, Minnesota

74. Akeem Davis-Gaither, LB, Appalachian State

97. Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming

115. Devin Duvernay, WR, Texas

197. Benito Jones, DT, Ole Miss

244. Oluwole Betiku Jr., Edge, Illinois

Personally, I'd trade down if Wills is not there.

• Like 1

Trade with either falcons, eagles or broncos.

1. Josh Jones OT Houston - I don’t think this is an indictment on Wirfs Wills or any other tackle but rather the FO seeing good value in a trade down and liking Jones. For the record, I think this is idiotic. 

2. Justin Madubuike DT Texas A&M

2. Logan Wilson LB Wyoming 

3. Jeremy Chinn S Sourhern Illinois - he may be gone, he may be overrated but we gotta take a safety early, right?

3. Alton Robinson DE Syracuse - He’s been a guy I think is underrated, may have some character concerns. Good length and bend.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Trade with either falcons, eagles or broncos.

1. Josh Jones OT Houston - I don’t think this is an indictment on Wirfs Wills or any other tackle but rather the FO seeing good value in a trade down and liking Jones. For the record, I think this is idiotic. 

2. Justin Madubuike DT Texas A&M

2. Logan Wilson LB Wyoming 

3. Jeremy Chinn S Sourhern Illinois - he may be gone, he may be overrated but we gotta take a safety early, right?

3. Alton Robinson DE Syracuse - He’s been a guy I think is underrated, may have some character concerns. Good length and bend.

Wouldn’t be pleased with this tbh.

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Wouldn’t be pleased with this tbh.

Eggs-actly.

We have seen this movie before - and the next time it does NOT blow up in our face will be the first.

Bottom line - don't get effing cute. You have a few players who could fill the LT for the next decade - so.........

Just select the one you think is the best for the Browns and walk away happy.

15 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Eggs-actly.

We have seen this movie before - and the next time it does NOT blow up in our face will be the first.

Bottom line - don't get effing cute. You have a few players who could fill the LT for the next decade - so.........

I mean, the last time it didn’t really blow up in their face, it gave them a roster full of young talent that they didn’t have before.

I don’t mind a trade down if the compensation is there (I want a future first if I’m being honest) and “our guy” is off the board (unless they view multiple prospects fairly similarly).

For me personally if Thomas is there, I’m going to need to be blown away to consider as well as have another player or two who I think can play LT competently next season, whether that’s Jackson, Jones, Cleveland, whoever.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

For me personally if Thomas is there, I’m going to need to be blown away to consider as well as have another player or two who I think can play LT competently next season, whether that’s Jackson, Jones, Cleveland, whoever.

Firmly here as well. If Thomas or Wills is available you pull the trigger unless you get incredible trade value in return, probably including a proven solid player at a position of need on top of that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Firmly here as well. If Thomas or Wills is available you pull the trigger unless you get incredible trade value in return, probably including a proven solid player at a position of need on top of that.

Yeah unless they plan on bringing in Trent, LT needs to be addressed early, I don’t think there’s really any debating that.

This looks to be a really good class for tackles, so a trade down could make some sense depending who they like, but there’s also some blue chip guys at the top that make for a pretty easy decision unless someone goes full Ditka and wants to sell the farm and move up.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah unless they plan on bringing in Trent, LT needs to be addressed early, I don’t think there’s really any debating that.

This looks to be a really good class for tackles, so a trade down could make some sense depending who they like, but there’s also some blue chip guys at the top that make for a pretty easy decision unless someone goes full Ditka and wants to sell the farm and move up.

If they’re 💯 sold on Jackson as a future LT, then I’d trade back and then trade a 3rd-5th for Trent as a 1 year rental to bring him on slowly, in this hypothetical situation where he doesn’t refuse to play out the last year on his contract and gives us a solid year. I’m about 70% sure he just wants out of Washington.

1st round

10. OT Andrew Thomas Georgia – I am hoping he is the choice here. I would take Wills or Wirfs as second options. I do not want Becton.

2nd round

41. S Antoine Winfield Jr. Minnesota – He is a good player and he fills a need.

3rd round

74. LB Jordyn Brooks Texas Tech – I like him although he will have the same issues most of our LBs have had over the years. Coverage will remain an issue.

97 LB Malik Harrison Ohio State – I think he could end up starting on the strong side. He makes plays.

4th round

115. G/C Lloyd Cushenberry LSU – I think he is a very good, strong guard and could eventually replace Tretter at center.

6th round

187 WR Collin Johnson Texas – Big WR with decent hands but not great speed. He would be a good guy to groom for more in the future but would help now.

7th round

244 WR Joe Reed Virginia – Potential slot receiver but initially special teams returner.

My favorite player in this draft

1. QB Joe Burrow-  He is going to Cinci so he will need some luck but I think he will be a very good starter at the NFL Level.

2. DE Chase Young – I think he will end up better than the Boas Brothers.

3. OT Andrew Thomas – I think he will end up being the best OT in this class.

4. Henry Ruggs – You can’t teach speed and he also has good hands.

5. WR Jerry Jeudy – Good speed, size and route runner I go back and forth on him and Ruggs as to which I like better.

6. OT Jedrick WIlls - I think he is also going to be a quality starter and any team will be happy to have him for the next 10 years.

7. OT Tristan Wirfs – Unlike some folks, I think he will be a very good OT but failing that will still be an exceptional guard. Both are important roles to fill  in my opinion

8. CB Jeff Okudah – I still think he is by far the best CB in this draft and if we were in a position to take him I would not hesitate.

9. S Antoine Winfield JR. – I think he could end up as the best safety in this class, as I do not think Simmons is a safety.

10. LB Isaiah Simmons – When it is all said and done I think he will go to a few pro bowls and again if her fell to us I would take him.

11. DL Derrick Brown – I think he is very versatile and will play up and down the line and help against the run and the pass both.

12. OG Robert Hunt – He is going to be a stud at guard and if the safeties/LBs we like are gone at 41 I would not mind double dipping on the OL early to take him.

13. LB Patrick Queen – He is fast and seems to have good instincts. I think he will be a star.

14. LB Logan Wilson – I think he is a 3 down LB that makes plays and can do it all. If we have addressed LB by picks 97 or 115 I would love to get him.

15. DE A.J. Epenesa – I think this kid is going to be very very good and he just seems to make plays. Would be great playing on the other side of the line from Myles.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Eggs-actly.

They will. I don’t like what I posted but that’s what those boobs will do.

Stay pat take Wirfs Wills or hopefully Thomas, who will probably be gone.

• Like 1

How I See it Going:

1. Cincinnati -- Joe Burrow, QB LSU
2. Washington -- Chase Young, DE Ohio State
3. Detroit -- Jeffrey Okudah, CB Ohio State
4. NY Giants -- Jedrick Wills Jr., OT Alabama
5. Miami -- Andrew Thomas, OT
6. LA Chargers -- Isaiah Simmons, LB Chargers
7. Carolina -- CeeDee Lamb, WR Oklahoma
8. Arizona -- Derrick Brown, DT/NT Auburn
9. Jacksonville -- CJ Henderson, CB Florida
10. Cleveland -- Austin Jackson, LT USC
11. NY Jets -- Jerry Jeudy, WR Alabama
12. Las Vegas -- Justin Jefferson, WR LSU
13. San Francisco f/IND -- Henry Ruggs, WR Alabama
14. Tampa Bay -- Mekhi Becton, OT Louisville                                 
15. Denver -- Denzel Mims, WR Baylor
16. Atlanta --   Kristian Fulton, CB LSU                                                                                            
17. Dallas -- Kenneth Murray, LB Oklahoma                                                                                                     
18. Miami f/PIT -- Tua Tagovailoa, QB Alabama                                                                              
19. Las Vegas f/CHI -- AJ Terrell, CB Clemson                                                                                         
20. Jacksonville f/LAR -- Javon Kinlaw, DT South Carolina                                                                                                                                   
21. Philadelphia -- Jaylon Johnson, CB Utah                                                     
22. Minnesota f/BUF -- Tristan Wirfs, OG/OT Iowa                                                               
23. New England --  Justin Herbert, QB Oregon                                                                                                                                                                                               

24. New Orleans -- Patrick Queen, LB LSU                                                                        
25. Minnesota --   Ezra Cleveland, OT Boise State 
26. Miami f/HOU -- Jeff Gladney, CB TCU                                                                  
27. Seattle -- Jeremy Chinn, S Southern Illinois
28. Baltimore -- K'Lavon Chaisson, DE LSU 
29. Tennessee -- Robert Hunt, OG/OT Louisiana-Lafayette                                                                                                                      
30. Green Bay -- Tee Higgins, WR Clemson                                                                 
31. San Francisco -- Brandon Aiyuk, WR Arizona State
32. Kansas City -- Yetur Gross-Matos, DE Penn State     

-------------------------------------

Browns go Jeremy Chinn, Antoine Winfied Jr., or Ashtyn Davis in the 2nd. Or they trade up into the 1st Round for Kenneth Murray.

Favorite Players that the Browns Actually Have a Chance of Drafting:

1. Jedrick Wills Jr., OT Alabama
  2. Robert Hunt, OG/OT Louisiana-Lafayette
  3. Antoine Winfield Jr., SS Minnesota
  4. CeeDee Lamb, WR Oklahoma
  5. Denzel Mims, WR Baylor
  6. Antonio Gibson, Slot-WR/PRB/RB/KR/PR Memphis
  7. Javon Kinlaw, DT South Carolina (*** If He Has Clean Medical ***)
  8. JK Dobbins, RB Ohio State
  9. Jeff Gladney, CB TCU
  10. Michael Pittman Jr., WR USC
  11. Kenneth Murray, LB Oklahoma
  12. Jabari Zuniga, DE Florida
  13. Troy Dye, LB Oregon
  14. Devin Asiasi, TE UCLA
  15. Jack Driscoll, OG/OT Auburn
  16. Logan Wilson, LB Wyoming
  17. Jacob Strnad, LB Wake Forrest
  18. Joshua Kelley, RB UCLA
  19. Julian Okwara, DE Notre Dame
  20. DeeJay Dallas, RB/PRB Miami

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

How I See it Going:

1. Cincinnati -- Joe Burrow, QB LSU
2. Washington -- Chase Young, DE Ohio State
3. Detroit -- Jeffrey Okudah, CB Ohio State
4. NY Giants -- Mekhi Becton, OT Louisville
5. Miami -- Andrew Thomas, OT
6. LA Chargers -- Isaiah Simmons, LB Chargers
7. Carolina -- CeeDee Lamb, WR Oklahoma
8. Arizona -- Derrick Brown, DT/NT Auburn
9. Jacksonville -- CJ Henderson, CB Florida
10. Cleveland -- Austin Jackson, LT USC
11. NY Jets -- Jerry Jeudy, WR Alabama
12. Las Vegas -- Justin Jefferson, WR LSU
13. San Francisco f/IND -- Henry Ruggs, WR Alabama
14. Tampa Bay -- Jedrick Wills Jr., OT Alabama                                 
15. Denver -- Denzel Mims, WR Baylor
16. Atlanta --   Kristian Fulton, CB LSU                                                                                            
17. Dallas -- Kenneth Murray, LB Oklahoma                                                                                                     
18. Miami f/PIT -- Tua Tagovailoa, QB Alabama                                                                              
19. Las Vegas f/CHI -- AJ Terrell, CB Clemson                                                                                         
20. Jacksonville f/LAR -- Javon Kinlaw, DT South Carolina                                                                                                                                   
21. Philadelphia -- Jaylon Johnson, CB Utah                                                     
22. Minnesota f/BUF -- Tristan Wirfs, OG/OT Iowa                                                               
23. New England --  Justin Herbert, QB Oregon                                                                                                                                                                                               

24. New Orleans -- Patrick Queen, LB LSU                                                                        
25. Minnesota --   Ezra Cleveland, OT Boise State 
26. Miami f/HOU -- Jeff Gladney, CB TCU                                                                  
27. Seattle -- Jeremy Chinn, S Southern Illinois
28. Baltimore -- K'Lavon Chaisson, DE LSU 
29. Tennessee -- Robert Hunt, OG/OT Louisiana-Lafayette                                                                                                                      
30. Green Bay -- Tee Higgins, WR Clemson                                                                 
31. San Francisco -- Brandon Aiyuk, WR Arizona State
32. Kansas City -- Yetur Gross-Matos, DE Penn State     

Favorite Players that the Browns Actually Have a Chance of Drafting:

1. Jedrick Wills Jr., OT Alabama
  2. Robert Hunt, OG/OT Louisiana-Lafayette
  3. Antoine Winfield Jr., SS Minnesota
  4. CeeDee Lamb, WR Oklahoma
  5. Denzel Mims, WR Baylor
  6. Antonio Gibson, Slot-WR/PRB/RB/KR/PR Memphis
  7. Javon Kinlaw, DT South Carolina (*** If He Has Clean Medical ***)
  8. JK Dobbins, RB Ohio State
  9. Jeff Gladney, CB TCU
  10. Michael Pittman Jr., WR USC
  11. Kenneth Murray, LB Oklahoma
  12. Jabari Zuniga, DE Florida
  13. Troy Dye, LB Oregon
  14. Devin Asiasi, TE UCLA
  15. Austin Jackson, LT USC
  16. Jack Driscoll, OG/OT Auburn
  17. Logan Wilson, LB Wyoming
  18. Jacob Strnad, LB Wake Forrest
  19. Joshua Kelley, RB UCLA
  20. Julian Okwara, DE Notre Dame
  21. DeeJay Dallas, RB/PRB Miami

So close to the sun, Icarus. Let the fify fly you ever closer...

Edited by NudeTayne