Jaguars Dante Fowler Arrested

pwny

On 7/19/2017 at 0:00 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

This is so weird you can link videos like this now. I'm not used to it lol. 

I think ipwn ipwn wasn't a big fan of the pick before he even got injured and in trouble. Looking pretty bad for the jags 

16 hours ago, Pats#1 said:
On 7/19/2017 at 10:45 PM, iPwn said:

Fowler's main competition for snaps at his position is Yannick Ngakouye.

This is what he had to say shortly after the news dropped

Professional athletes REALLY need to get better at not using no double negatives. 

It just depends on how you read it. Maybe he always had something and as a spoiled child he was never afraid of stealing food off the maid's plate.

• 4 months later...
On 7/20/2017 at 2:07 AM, titans0021 said:

I just don't get how you can be so dumb. You've had a rough first two seasons, an incident your first offseason and some dude criticizing your driving causes you to punch him and throw his groceries into a lake. Probably faces a suspension heading into what is a pretty crucial season for his career. Just so dumb.

Thug life don't make sense holmes. 

It's only a big deal since he's a Professional Athlete. Hardly the first 23yr old to get in a altercation via some road rage or someone running off at the mouth getting put in his place?

Some of are acting as though you never did the same in your 20's when young and dumb? We're also talking about a young Millionaire on top of that.

Sounds to me like the one assaulted, bit off more then he could chew. Just saying!

On 7/19/2017 at 2:04 PM, titans0021 said:

10 traffic violations in a year and a half. I don't necessarily think it should be a big factor in a suspension, but that's more impressive than anything else. You have to make a real effort to get pulled over 10 times in 20 months.

He should make Chamillionaire's song Ridin his theme song. And drive like he's sitting on a package. 

On July 19, 2017 at 1:07 PM, titans0021 said:

I just don't get how you can be so dumb. You've had a rough first two seasons, an incident your first offseason and some dude criticizing your driving causes you to punch him and throw his groceries into a lake. Probably faces a suspension heading into what is a pretty crucial season for his career. Just so dumb.

There are a lot of dumb people. Money doesn't always fix stupidity.

12 hours ago, Jaguarfan said:

thanks for bumping this for no reason and giving me a mini heart attack 

I think it's interesting to see the about face on the guy. When the news initially came out, the consensus was to release him. Now, people are having heart attacks.

Funny how perception changes after a good string of games...

7 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I think it's interesting to see the about face on the guy. When the news initially came out, the consensus was to release him. Now, people are having heart attacks.

Funny how perception changes after a good string of games...

I dont think its that at all. Its more of a here we go again feeling like with Blackmon and everyone else

Archived