Raiders and Jaguars working on trade for Ngakoue

Jerry

20 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If we did get Yannick, it’d be interesting to see how him and Carr get along. Yannick said on Twitter a while back Carr wouldn’t stop running his mouth during the Jaguar/Raider game. Seemed triggered.

It's sports dude... Trash talk is part of the game. Carr is mild mannered, so doubt it was anything charged that he would still care about. 

Regardless.... why would he care what Carr says he is according to you:

20 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Carr, one of the worst QBs in the league, and biggest p**** in the league by a country mile.

The draft thread was locked, but I love how you said "you don't hate Carr" lol. 

1 minute ago, Totty said:

@agarcia34 

Jags get 19

Raiders get Yannick and a 3rd. 

I saw you mention it, but do you pull the trigger? 

Anyone else chime in. 

I would take it cause then you have the ability to move up into the second round or stay with your 4 third round picks and build depth to your roster that way. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

I would take it cause then you have the ability to move up into the second round or stay with your 4 third round picks and build depth to your roster that way. 

The only caveat would be a new deal.  If we locked him down I'd be happy. 

• Like 1

Just now, Totty said:

@agarcia34 

Jags get 19

Raiders get Yannick and a 3rd. 

I saw you mention it, but do you pull the trigger? 

Anyone else chime in. 

I think you have to wait and see how the draft plays out. I’d hate if they made this trade before they were on the clock. As someone mentioned above, imagine Jeudy were to slip... what if tua slips and someone wants to get ahead of Jax.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

It's sports dude... Trash talk is part of the game. Carr is mild mannered, so doubt it was anything charged that he would still care about. 

Regardless.... why would he care what Carr says he is according to you:

The draft thread was locked, but I love how you said "you don't hate Carr" lol. 

You think it makes you look like a tough guy just quoting the same quote over and over but to everyone else it just makes you look obsessed, sad, and pathetic. 

Carry on. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

You think it makes you look like a tough guy just quoting the same quote over and over but to everyone else it just makes you look obsessed, sad, and pathetic. 

Carry on. 

No it doesn't. It holds you accountable when you pancake all the time.  Look, I go back and forth on different thoughts to, but I unlike you I don't claim to be or come across as all knowing.  It's not you personally.  It's your backhanded BS that comes along with you.  

• Like 1

Deal from a position of power for cryin out loud, first, it’s not a huge need. 2nd, and most importantly, Jax is the one in the crappy position. Turn down 19? I’d turn off my phone, seriously, either take a cpl 3’s, or 19 and give us a 3 at minimum, or take a hike. The guy wants more than he’s worth.lol that future contract is another potential headache. I get trying to get him cheaply, stick to your guns now, you gave em a solid offer and the assclowns decline? It ain’t about the value at 19 or love of a pick for me, the fact they even offered 19 was too much, that’s why Jax countered with 12 imo, they figure to get an AL deal.  Big nope for me without a pick back so we can get what we REALLY need , a #1 wr and a starting caliber cb. Gotta remember who really needs this deal and it ain’t us, that’s for sure. 4 really good des (including one that wants 20 mil is not a necessity, it’s a luxury) personally I’m out but if a pick comes back I could live with it. Still rather have KM.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Deal from a position of power for cryin out loud, first, it’s not a huge need. 2nd, and most importantly, Jax is the one in the crappy position. Turn down 19? I’d turn off my phone, seriously, either take a cpl 3’s, or 19 and give us a 3 at minimum, or take a hike. The guy wants more than he’s worth.lol that future contract is another potential headache. I get trying to get him cheaply, stick to your guns now, you gave em a solid offer and the assclowns decline? It ain’t about the value at 19 or love of a pick for me, the fact they even offered 19 was too much, that’s why Jax countered with 12 imo, they figure to get an AL deal.  Big nope for me without a pick back so we can get what we REALLY need , a #1 wr and a starting caliber cb. Gotta remember who really needs this deal and it ain’t us, that’s for sure. 4 really good des (including one that wants 20 mil is not a necessity, it’s a luxury) personally I’m out but if a pick comes back I could live with it. Still rather have KM.

Holla

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Totty said:

No it doesn't. It holds you accountable when you pancake all the time.  Look, I go back and forth on different thoughts to, but I unlike you I don't claim to be or come across as all knowing.  It's not you personally.  It's your backhanded BS that comes along with you.  

Pancake what? I don’t hate Carr at all, that is the truth. I’ll be rooting for him, saying Go Carr, with no hate or ill will, and cheering on the Raiders. 

Have I commented that he plays cowardly? Yes. So have many Raider Fans. And that’s because many times, many games, he does play very cowardly. That does not mean I hate him, or even dislike him, in any way. No matter how hard you try to twist it. 

Not turning this into a Carr thread though. Have fun if you want to do that.