SNF GDT: Oakland Raiders at Washington Redskins

titans0021

1 minute ago, footlunder said:

Why did Carr look so bad?  Every qb gets pressured, hurried, sacked but why did Carr look like his brother tonight?

Why does any good QB have a bad game?  He was just off all night, from Washingtons pressure, to Cooper and Crabtree dropping some 3rd down balls that ended drives.  There were some terrible play calls, but Carr usually does a good job of changing the plays and tonight he didnt.  Washington had a great game plan and they executed perfectly.  They threw our offense off from the first drive and beat up our Oline all night.  We couldnt run or pass.

5 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

I didn't get to see much of this game, but how did Washington hold Oakland's offense to only 10 points? That's crazy.

A mixture of the Redskins defense playing really well, and the whole Raiders offensive unit having a disaster. Poor play-calling, bad decisions by Carr, drops everywhere and a line that didn't want to block. Literally everything about the Raiders offense was a complete failure last night.

Bad day at the office... typical Raiders to have it on primetime.

6 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Brown needs to start

Totally agree.  he look so good with the few carries he got.  Also what the hell happened to our D?  Who were those guys?  I was so freaking excited to see them play like this. Everyone on the Dline, Ioannidis was once again a monster, Allen got into the act and Kerrigan had something to prove.  But where I think we are improving each week by leaps and bounds is the secondary.  Wow just wow.

11 hours ago, footlunder said:

Why did Carr look so bad?  Every qb gets pressured, hurried, sacked but why did Carr look like his brother tonight?

Every QB that gets pressure in his face like that can look bad. It doesn't matter who you are. Plus without looking at the All 22, it's tough to see if everyone downfield was getting blanketed. Washington played good defense that's it. 

Bad game aside, I really didn't care for what Al Michaels said towards the end of the game. Does he honestly think they spent more time planning the kneeling thing than gameplanning? Raiders laid an egg, but saying something like that is Joe Buck-type stupid.

I think more credit needs to be given to the Redskins defense.  They were absolutely outstanding.  Their secondary was smothering and their linebackers were flying around the field.  I was extremely impressed with them and if they can keep that level of play up, they will be very tough to beat.

Archived