SNF GDT: Oakland Raiders at Washington Redskins

titans0021

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm not buying they are a good pass rushing team. That was one of the biggest concerns coming into the year.

Kerrigan ain't a good pass rusher. Dude gets sacks when teams forget to block him or he is facing crappy right tackles.

Preston Smith has looked like a bust coming into this year.

Fair enough. You're entitled to your opinion but they weren't bad last year either finishing 12th at 27.4%. 

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

I ripped Patterson hard in his time at Minnesota, but I miss his special teams play. Elite returner and gunner.

As a Vols fan, I wanted him to succeed so bad.  One of the best ST guys in the league and a good gadget player, just not worth that 1st round pick.  4th round maybe.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Get used to it.  

He will drop 90% of the passes thrown his way...but the ones he does catch will be amazing.

I always found that it was more that he'll be entirely useless in about 80% of his games then suddenly looks like a superstar for a game or two before quickly fading back to invisibility. There have been a lot of frustrating Titans over the last decade, Cook is near the top of the list.

Just now, titans0021 said:

I always found that it was more that he'll be entirely useless in about 80% of his games then suddenly looks like a superstar for a game or two before quickly fading back to invisibility. There have been a lot of frustrating Titans over the last decade, Cook is near the top of the list.

Oh, I'm a Packers fan from Nashville.  I have seen a lot of poopiness from Cook.  

Just now, showtime said:

Collinsworth said that Trent Williams has been/is a top three left tackle in the league.  I think he is the best.  No top three.  The best.

Tyron Smith is right there.  Joe Thomas will always be up there.  I mean, how can you not love him?

Archived