Player of the Game?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Josh Jones
    • Kevin King
    • Ty Montgomery

http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article-daily-news-story/article-1/How-to-watch-the-Packers-Bears-game/d62211f6-f546-4eca-b9aa-d2e0126bc1e1

Thursday night’s game will be televised to a national audience on CBS and NFL Network, as well as streamed on Amazon Prime, with play-by-play man Jim Nantz and analyst Tony Romo handling the call from the broadcast booth and Tracy Wolfson and Jay Feely reporting from the sidelines.

In Wisconsin, CBS affiliates around the state, including WFRV (Ch. 5) in Green Bay and WDJT (Ch. 58) in Milwaukee, will carry the Thursday night contest.

11 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, it's a risk vs. reward thing.  Can we get away with a Pankey/McCray duo at tackle against the Bears?  Maybe.  Can we afford to risk losing Bakh to an extended period?  Probably not.

Yep exactly. There's also the scare of will backups get Aaron hurt too in there. I'd rather take the risk against the bears of we have to if we feel those guys will be near 90%+ for Dallas. Get a gameplan that gets the ball out or what have you.

Wait, how did  I get here? I thought this was a general section thread. It's a Packers section thread. While  I'm  primarily  and historically  a Rams and Packers fan from childhood...did I put  Packers as a favorite team in my bio?. Or this friendly dude is just linking everyone? Lol

1 minute ago, biletnikoff said:

Wait, how did  I get here? I thought this was a general section thread. It's a Packers section thread. While  I'm  primarily  and historically  a Rams and Packers fan from childhood...did I put  Packers as a favorite team in my bio?. Or this friendly dude is just linking everyone? Lol

Report him for spamming.

Wow, I got invited to this thread? Pretty much the nicest thing a Packers fan has ever done for me.

Bottom line, the Bears don't stand a chance if they can't pressure Rodgers, and for that to happen, Leonard Floyd has to have a monster game. His speed gave Rodgers fits at times last season, and he's the only Bears front-seven defender who can scream off the edge.

Bears corners are playing well enough to disrupt receiver route timing, and the offense is running the ball well enough to limit turnovers and control time of possession. None of that matters if the pass rush isn't getting home.

Archived