37 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Josh Jones
    • Kevin King
    • Ty Montgomery

13 hours ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Steelers gifted Bears 10 of their 17 points (should have been 14 of their 21) in regulation today.

They scored 7, at the end of a 26-7 loss, against a subpar TB defense the week before.

If the Pack is even decent against the run, Glennon is going to Glennon and the Pack will be 3-1 with 10 days rest heading to Big D.

I don't think Tampa's defense is sub par.  They were missing 3-4 guys on their d yesterday due to illness.  More were fighting the same illness.  

10 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Haha well he had that little screen or whatever it was. He just seemed awkward and slow to me there.

No, he does look slow out there. We're gonna find a way to get him more involved in the passing game. It's tough when you need him inline blocking as much as possible.

19 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

I don't think Tampa's defense is sub par.  They were missing 3-4 guys on their d yesterday due to illness.  More were fighting the same illness.  

Poor choice of words on my part, the TB D was "sub par" on Sunday against Minnesota ... due to illness and injuries.

We get Romo and Nantz again on Thursday.  I enjoyed Romo but not a big fan of Nantz.  I like Romo's enthusiasm and enjoyed the perspectives he offered on play calling and clock management.   The broadcast crew needs to be quicker on replays for him so he can break it down.  More Romo, less Nantz on Thursday.

26 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

No, he does look slow out there. We're gonna find a way to get him more involved in the passing game. It's tough when you need him inline blocking as much as possible.

Just feel like he's dealing with something but we maybe want the threat of him out there. Idk.

Bennett is slow this year.  He looked disinterested yesterday.  But, as stated he has a resume...give him time.

As far as who is returning, I look at it this way.....  Bakh, Daniels, Cobb will play.

I think the team was looking past Cincy (AFC opponent) in order to hit the Bears with guys as close to full health as they can get.  Divisional game is much more important than a non-conference game.

That being said, I think the Bears put up a great fight this Thursday.  Their little back out of the backfield is going to shred us unless we can sit in the Nitro all game long.  And we just may.

We need Josh Jones to show up big again and we need some tackles that will block Floyd.  Neutralize Floyd on the edge and GB should have a better offense.

12 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Demps is out for Chicago.

Their secondary will be Marcus Cooper, Prince Amukamara, Eddie Jackson and Adrian Amos. I like our chances passing on that, and that goes up exponentially for every one of Cobb, Bulaga and Bahk we get back.

Bahk being the most important. I think Geronimo proved yesterday he can fill in very nicely at that position. Kyle Murphy at RT would probably be an upgrade over the version of Bulaga we saw yesterday. 

38 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Demps is out for Chicago.

Their secondary will be Marcus Cooper, Prince Amukamara, Eddie Jackson and Adrian Amos. I like our chances passing on that, and that goes up exponentially for every one of Cobb, Bulaga and Bahk we get back.

Gotta block Hicks inside and Floyd outside.  If they can do that, Rodgers will have his way with that secondary.  But....we need Bakh to play.

I think Bennett and Ty are being affected by the poor oline play the most. Bennett is pass blocking all the time (chipping)

Ty doesn't go down on first contact, more so than any back I have ever seen in GB. I'm more worried at this point that Ty is running so hard all the time that injuries could be an issue for him.

They need Bahk back this Thursday, if they want both to play a bigger role in the offense's production.

Archived