Draft Day Thread: Day 2

MrOaktown_56

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Pittman has more bust potential than people think. I think he was underrated. He might be a bit overrated now. I know it's unpopular, but i'll stand by that. 

Meh. He's a Courtland Sutton clone. Big, above average athleticism, above average route running, and elite hands. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Meh. He's a Courtland Sutton clone. Big, above average athleticism, above average route running, and elite hands. 

Agree to disagree with Pittman. I don't see the same skillset or physicality of Sutton personally. I could be wrong though. Open to that for sure.

And I like pittman. Just not as much as mims or higgins. He's around where shenault is for me. 

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Agree to disagree with Pittman. I don't see the same skillset or physicality of Sutton personally. I could be wrong though. Open to that for sure.

Pittman is really physical at the catch point and has really good body control. I think he only had like 2 drops on 140 targets last season. 

• Like 1