2020 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

3 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

Football.   You've proven to have the idiot part covered for some time now.

Name calling on a message board is a slice of proof.

I'm a self admitted idiot. You're just an idiot who thinks he's anything other than. 

You've never posted anything worth a **** ever.. And you've been having 9 year old's temper tantrum for two days now. You don't have room to ***** about anyone else.

Edited by Norm

Just now, incognito_man said:

If Rodgers contract was a mistake, why would you double down and build a team around the mistake?

Makes imminently more sense to try and hide that mistake instead of amplifying it.

Gute is doing a great job of getting the guys for La Fleur.

If you make a mistake of that magnitude you should be looking for a new job.   If you botch a decision that is that big, someone else should be put in place to rectify the situation.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

We added Funchess and get ESB back. But because we didn't draft a rookie, we all of a sudden can't pass. K.

Funchess is a JAG who can't catch. ESB has promise, but he's returning from a injury. I like Sternberger, but where does he fit at this point in his development?

Edited by Howler
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

No we're not xD

Ok. So if we are behind in a game and in the 4th quarter, with them giving safety help on Adams, who does Rodgers really go to? You are acting like we have real #2 options behind Adams. Everyone on this roster is a big question mark for a #2 WR. Our TE position is still a question mark.

Who does Rodger's throw to? I am not being facetious. That was my big concern going into last year. This season, we are the exact same spot.

Edited by fistfullofbeer

Just now, Norm said:

I'm a self admitted idiot. You're just an idiot who thinks he's anything other than. 

You've never posted anything worth a **** ever.. And you've been having 9 year old's temper tantrum for two days now.

No temper tantrums at all.  Just summing up the situation.

I don't care that you don't like the reality of what has taken place.   You've been critical as well.  Were those posts temper tantrums?

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

We added Funchess and get ESB back. But because we didn't draft a rookie, we all of a sudden can't pass. K.

Do you believe Funchess will be a steady no 2? With the way the draft shaped out, I would have given up a third and jumped the Cowboys to draft Lamb. 

Just now, Howler said:

Funchess is a JAG who can't catch. ESB has promise, but he's returning from a injury. I like Sternberger, but where does he fit?

Funchess is a big slot guy who played with a ****ty QB. But, because he doesn't fit what you wanted, it's an issue. ESB had a sprained ankle 6 months ago. 

Whatever. I'm not having this argument. Anything I say, you'll deflect and move the goalposts.