The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

The fact that he even did it was corny

It was but you're implying it happens often. That's disingenuous and just a stupid thing to say. Even more stupid than saying we need to play specific players based on what month it is which you have also done. 

19 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

That has nothing to do with your claim that he can't do anything to increase his value. 

What could he possibly do that would significantly raise his value in terms of contract negotiations going into year 10 at age 32? Teams have a huge sample size of him already.

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

It was but you're implying it happens often. That's disingenuous and just a stupid thing to say. Even more stupid than saying we need to play specific players based on what month it is which you have also done. 

Carr sucks in November it is what it is  sorry to hurt your feelings but I wanted to win during our November slump

5 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Carr sucks in November it is what it is  sorry to hurt your feelings but I wanted to win during our November slump

You can't hurt my feelings, I promise you that lol. If you wanted to win, maybe you should, I dunno, tell our coach to not say the **** he did, tell our big WR to not ******* kill someone, and a CB to flash guns around...... but yeah, Carr is the problem lol. This guy....

7 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You can't hurt my feelings, I promise you that lol. If you wanted to win, maybe you should, I dunno, tell our coach to not say the **** he did, tell our big WR to not ******* kill someone, and a CB to flash guns around...... but yeah, Carr is the problem lol. This guy....

Carr sucks Nov-Dec every season, not just this season. 

5 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

It wasn’t just this year that carr sucked in November…nvm

17 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Carr sucks Nov-Dec every season, not just this season. 

Not as good as earlier months? Absolutely. "Sucks"? Well that's subjective. They're also the months where he's sacked most often and in December, by a large margin. That certainly doesn't help. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Not as good as earlier months? Absolutely. "Sucks"? Well that's subjective. They're also the months where he's sacked most often and in December, by a large margin. That certainly doesn't help. 

Think one of our biggest issues with Gruden/Olson and why we start hot and then have typically faded is similar to the issues that Andy Reid had early in his career. He'd reveal too much of his playbook early in the season so by the time the end of the year rolled around teams knew how to shut them down.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Think one of our biggest issues with Gruden/Olson and why we start hot and then have typically faded is similar to the issues that Andy Reid had early in his career. He'd reveal too much of his playbook early in the season so by the time the end of the year rolled around teams knew how to shut them down.

See also Kingbury in AZ and Moore in Dallas. Both offenses fade down the stretch in similar fashion. 

6 hours ago, big_palooka said:

See also Kingbury in AZ and Moore in Dallas. Both offenses fade down the stretch in similar fashion. 

I told one of my buddies when the Cardinals were like 7-0 to start the season that I didn't really see them as contenders because of Kliff. He does some unorthodox things that work but he tries way too hard to think outside of the box and as teams caught on to their collegey scheme/tactics they fell off a cliff, losing Hopkins certainly didn't help though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Yeah when Kyler doesn't have arguably the best WR in the game to throw his jump balls to, that offense really took a hit. The guy is pretty overrated as a QB but, and as I've stated a million times, athleticism will do that to people.

Their OL was also pretty banged up and so were both of their RB.