The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Jimmy's 2019 season was as good as any year Carr has ever had my boy.

329/476 69% 3978 27/13 1 rush TD 7 lost fumbles. 

461/513 70%. 4054 21/8  2 rush TD 2 lost fumbles. 

Jimmy's "best" one-off wasn't even better than Carr's 2019- a time where you were pounding the table to ditch him, my boy

48 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

It amazes me who get the blue check mark on twitter. This list is amateur. Carr does not get the disrespect he deserves nationally.

Lol imagine having the balls to place Murray over Rodgers and then double down with Trey Lance above Deshaun Watson 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

It amazes me who get the blue check mark on twitter. This list is amateur. Carr does not get the disrespect he deserves nationally.

Haha really hoping this is a typo for Respect? 😆
Cant see the idea he deserves to be even more disrespected lol

On 3/31/2022 at 1:24 AM, NYRaider said:

Jalen Hurts also made the playoffs last season, franchise QB?

Still too early to tell. Philadelphia's pass game is a mess and he's got a noob as a HC. 

Baltimore, with a great HC and really good OC have found ways to overcome passing limitations with Lamar Jackson to pretty good success, but both guys were well seasoned before taking that sort of project on. 

Hurts may never reach Jackson's peak as a passer (Jackson may never reach that again either) and he may not be as effective a runner (few are, and Jackson is inarguably the best at that) but it's certainly not outside of the realm of possibility that as Hurts, Sirianni, Steicher, Johnson, Stoutland, Patullo, and the supporting cast on offense find their balance, they find a way to roll with him for the long haul. 

Like Baltimore, they'll have to tailor their approach to Hurts' skills and understand that it won't be a typical NFL offense. 

Unlike Baltimore, last year was everyone's first year together, many of whom were in their respective positions for the first time ever. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Still too early to tell. Philadelphia's pass game is a mess and he's got a noob as a HC. 

Baltimore, with a great HC and really good OC have found ways to overcome passing limitations with Lamar Jackson to pretty good success, but both guys were well seasoned before taking that sort of project on. 

Hurts may never reach Jackson's peak as a passer (Jackson may never reach that again either) and he may not be as effective a runner (few are, and Jackson is inarguably the best at that) but it's certainly not outside of the realm of possibility that as Hurts, Sirianni, Steicher, Johnson, Stoutland, Patullo, and the supporting cast on offense find their balance, they find a way to roll with him for the long haul. 

Like Baltimore, they'll have to tailor their approach to Hurts' skills and understand that it won't be a typical NFL offense. 

Unlike Baltimore, last year was everyone's first year together, many of whom were in their respective positions for the first time ever. 

Didn't Trubisky make the playoffs twice? You guys have some odd barometers for measuring success, lol.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 8:27 AM, big_palooka said:

If this is fantasy football, it’s actually really accurate. I’d even have Lance above a few of those guys, he’s a big time fantasy sleeper this year. 

24 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If this is fantasy football, it’s actually really accurate. I’d even have Lance above a few of those guys, he’s a big time fantasy sleeper this year. 

Trey Lance is a fantasy football league winner next year, he'll be a better version of Jalen Hurts.