Too Early 2020 Season Prediction Thread

BayRaider

2 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

....?

In the past 6 seasons they've finished 1st in their division 3 times and 2nd in the division twice. I get you're an eagles fan but predicting the Cowboys to win that division isn't exactly a stretch. Especially considering the division last year was won at 9-7...

Ask him to name you the last time we've had any team repeat as division winner. 

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I put literally zero stock in that I hope you're not serious lol

Not sure what your laughing about. The division has not had a repeat winner since 2004. If you think the Eagles are a lock to repeat. Then lol I hope they don't drug test at your job. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Not sure what your laughing about. The division has not had a repeat winner since 2004. If you think the Eagles are a lock to repeat. Then lol I hope they don't drug test at your job. 

Never said a lock and I certainly acknowledge that streak, and that the cowboys have talent. But the post draft hype is just insane. 4th overall in super bowl odds? Dak is like 4th in MVP odds too. I'm seeing like top 5 in power rankings etc. Even the most rabid or cowboys fans will call bs on that.

14 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Never said a lock and I certainly acknowledge that streak, and that the cowboys have talent. But the post draft hype is just insane. 4th overall in super bowl odds? Dak is like 4th in MVP odds too. I'm seeing like top 5 in power rankings etc. Even the most rabid or cowboys fans will call bs on that.

Our question marks for sure are in the secondary and DE. Now I don't know about the SB although I'm hoping. But we have more then enough talent to push for the division easily. Only the Eagles will have the talent to push for it. I have no confidence what so ever in the Giants. Though Rivera with that Redskins front four does not give me a warm and fuzzy. But division is definitely on play.

52 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Our question marks for sure are in the secondary and DE. Now I don't know about the SB although I'm hoping. But we have more then enough talent to push for the division easily. Only the Eagles will have the talent to push for it. I have no confidence what so ever in the Giants. Though Rivera with that Redskins front four does not give me a warm and fuzzy. But division is definitely on play.

Definitely between the Eagles and Cowboys. Should be fun, God willing we have a season.

AFCN: Bal, Cle, Pit, Cin

AFCS: Ten, Hou, Ind, Jac

AFCW: KC, LV, Den, LAC

AFCE: Buf, NE, NYJ, Mia

Playoffs: Bal, Ten, KC, Buf, Hou, LV, NE

NFCN: Min, Det, GB, Chi

NFCS: NO, TB, Atl, Car

NFCW: Sea, LA, SF, Ari

NFCE: Dal, Phi, Was, NYG

Playoffs: Min, NO, Sea, Dal, TB, Det, LA

AFCCG: KC, Buf

NFCCG: Sea, TB

SB: Buf v TB

Notes: I'm predicting little change in the AFC as far as "good" teams go. I wanted to put Houston below Indy as I think O'Brien implodes, but I see it happening too late in the season to tank Houston's playoff chances. Instead, I see them spuddering into, and out of, the playoffs. As for the Conf Championship, I wanted to go with KC and Baltimore, but I predict they face off prior to. 

As for the NFC, I'm bullish on Detroit. I like some of the additions they've made. GB is a team I see dropping, and Det should be the benefactor. Philadelphia loses the 7 seed to Detroit based on the improvement in the NFCE, while the Rams rebound slightly with renewed focus. Tom splits wins with Drew but takes the rubber match in the playoffs. SF suffers from a hangover and slides to 8-8. Tampa eeks by Seattle in the NFCCG. 

Tampa Bay's improvements, Tom's new ring, and Arians' first are the focal point heading into the Superbowl. The Bills ultimately have the easier path, besting a KC squad who ran into a meat grinder with Baltimore, and come in the fresher team in a winning shootout 35-32. 

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

AFCN: Bal, Cle, Pit, Cin

AFCS: Ten, Hou, Ind, Jac

AFCW: KC, LV, Den, LAC

AFCE: Buf, NE, NYJ, Mia

Playoffs: Bal, Ten, KC, Buf, Hou, LV, NE

NFCN: Min, Det, GB, Chi

NFCS: NO, TB, Atl, Car

NFCW: Sea, LA, SF, Ari

NFCE: Dal, Phi, Was, NYG

Playoffs: Min, NO, Sea, Dal, TB, Det, LA

AFCCG: KC, Buf

NFCCG: Sea, TB

SB: Buf v TB

Notes: I'm predicting little change in the AFC as far as "good" teams go. I wanted to put Houston below Indy as I think O'Brien implodes, but I see it happening too late in the season to tank Houston's playoff chances. Instead, I see them spuddering into, and out of, the playoffs. As for the Conf Championship, I wanted to go with KC and Baltimore, but I predict they face off prior to. 

As for the NFC, I'm bullish on Detroit. I like some of the additions they've made. GB is a team I see dropping, and Det should be the benefactor. Philadelphia loses the 7 seed to Detroit based on the improvement in the NFCE, while the Rams rebound slightly with renewed focus. Tom splits wins with Drew but takes the rubber match in the playoffs. SF suffers from a hangover and slides to 8-8. Tampa eeks by Seattle in the NFCCG. 

Tampa Bay's improvements, Tom's new ring, and Arians' first are the focal point heading into the Superbowl. The Bills ultimately have the easier path, besting a KC squad who ran into a meat grinder with Baltimore, and come in the fresher team in a winning shootout 35-32. 

I love you

• Like 1

18 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Totally agree... Patriots will be looking at 6 or 7 wins. Not just because of lack of weapons and Tom Brady leaving. But whats not getting a lot of coverage is Patriots lost some key pieces on defense.  Honestly they have the worst roster in the division. I think having Belichick will allow them to probably finished 3rd in the division this year but they are gonna be pretty bad. However their secondary is gonna be really good.

I'll preface this by saying I agree, Pats have a disgusting roster. I only have us at 8 wins.

However, I am finding it amusing that a lot of NFL fans are both "Pats win because of Belichick, Brady is a system QB" AND "Pats will be looking at 6 wins" now. 

18 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I'll preface this by saying I agree, Pats have a disgusting roster. I only have us at 8 wins.

However, I am finding it amusing that a lot of NFL fans are both "Pats win because of Belichick, Brady is a system QB" AND "Pats will be looking at 6 wins" now. 

I kinda always disagreed with that. But it wasnt far off. Brady was made for that system. It worked. Brady never had superior arm or athleticism. But those check down to pass catching RB, slot recievers, and TE was deadly. The thing is Brady would be no where as good if he hasnt had Belichick. But its same way vice versa... without Brady Bill wouldnt be nearly as good either. It was just a perfect match thag allowed both player and coach to succeed more than they would have normally