Too Early 2020 Season Prediction Thread

BayRaider

16 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I think the Ravens win the AFC North, but saying they had the best draft is nothing but your opinion.    Its fine if you believe that, but none of the drafted talent is proven whatsoever.    Most teams who have the best drafts ON PAPER dont usually end up having the best draft when its all said and done.

Baltimore definitely had the best draft in the league.  Please don't act like that isn't true.  

They barely had to do anything to get the picks they did, and the first and second round picks in particular were the best selections at their respective positions.  

They capitalized on opportunity and acquired players at positions that they actually needed.  

16 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Um....he is actually as healthy as he has been in years.   

He is definitely getting older, but he has had elbow issues for years. and the surgery helped.

Quit making excuses for Ben.  

He's completely washed up.  

He just doesn't have the mobility he had even as recent as three years ago.  

He should have been retired by now.  He's the third most sacked QB in NFL history.  

His body can't take much more.  

It's not that he hasn't put up the numbers in recent years.  He's definitely done that, but I don't think it's in him to go to another Super Bowl.

I don't think the physical ability is there. And, the mentality definitely isn't there.  

People always either A) refuse to believe that there will be different playoff teams from the year before or B) refuse to believe their teams could end up worse just because they "added guys", or both. 

I would love to visit last year's predictions and see how many people had San Francisco as the #1 seed. 

Edited by notthatbluestuff
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

People always either A) refuse to believe that there will be different playoff teams from the year before or B) refuse to believe their teams could end up worse just because they "added guys", or both. 

I would love to visit last year's predictions and see how many people had San Francisco as the #1 seed. 

I hate this as well. This holds true for all 32 teams.

However, most people predicted the Raiders to win 3 or 4 games last year, with Antonio Brown. Go look at the threads. We won 7, without him. Looks like people want to predict 5 wins again and I don't see that happening. We actually have a plan in place, and just added 5 1st Rounders in two seasons. I think the Raiders will at least repeat their 7-9 record, and should improve to a playoff team in 2021.

3 hours ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Baltimore definitely had the best draft in the league.  Please don't act like that isn't true.  

They barely had to do anything to get the picks they did, and the first and second round picks in particular were the best selections at their respective positions.  

They capitalized on opportunity and acquired players at positions that they actually needed.  

Quit making excuses for Ben.  

He's completely washed up.  

He just doesn't have the mobility he had even as recent as three years ago.  

He should have been retired by now.  He's the third most sacked QB in NFL history.  

His body can't take much more.  

It's not that he hasn't put up the numbers in recent years.  He's definitely done that, but I don't think it's in him to go to another Super Bowl.

I don't think the physical ability is there. And, the mentality definitely isn't there.  

Could not agree more. Anyone that think Ben is in in great shape need a heavy dose of reality. He is nursing an elbow. Ju-Ju is not a #1 to bail him out like AB did. Most importantly father time is undefeated. He hasn't exactly been following the TB12 diet. More like the Pittsburgh hoagie diet.

• Like 1

Off the top of my head: From First to Last

AFC North: BAL, CLE, CIN, PIT

AFC South: IND, TEN, HOU, JAX

AFC East: BUF, MIA, NE, NYJ

AFC West: KC, LV, LAC, DEN

PLAYOFFS- BAL, KC, BUF, IND, TEN, LV, CLE

NFC North: MIN, GB, DET, CHI

NFC South: NO, TB, ATL, CAR

NFC East: DAL, PHI, NYG, WAS

NFC West: SF, SEA, ARI, LAR

PLAYOFFs: SF, NO, MIN, DAL, SEA, GB, ARI

Superbowl: BAL VS NO

CHAMPS:  BALTIMORE

21 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

No link. Just based on everything I’ve seen, heard, and read. 

Including this (might want to not scroll down if you’re squeamish):

that cant be real. whys it black? and why am i looking so close?

• Like 1

AFC North: Steelers, Ravens, Browns, Bengals

AFC South: Titans, Colts, Texans, Jaguars

AFC East: Bills, Patriots, Dolphins, Jets

AFC West: Chiefs, Broncos, Chargers, Raiders

NFC North: Vikings, Packers, Lions, Bears

NFC South: Saints, Buccaneers, Falcons, Panthers

NFC East: Cowboys, Eagles, Redskins, Giants

NFC West: 49ers, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams

AFC Playoffs:

1. Chiefs

2. Bills

3. Steelers

4. Titans

5. Ravens

6. Patriots

7. Broncos

NFC Playoffs:

1. Saints

2. Vikings

3. 49ers

4. Cowboys

5. Buccaneers

6. Seahawks

7. Eagles

• Like 1

AFC North:

Baltimore Ravens: 13-3

Pittsburgh Steelers: 10-6

Cleveland Browns: 8-8

Cincinnati Bengals: 6-10

AFC East:

Buffalo Bills: 10-6

New England Patriots: 9-7

Miami Dolphins: 8-8

New York Jets: 7-9

AFC South:

Houston Texans: 11-5

Tennessee Titans: 9-7

Indianapolis Colts: 8-8

Jacksonville Jaguars: 6-10

AFC West:

Kansas City Chiefs: 13-3

Las Vegas Raiders: 9-7

Denver Broncos: 7-9

Los Angeles Chargers: 5-11

NFC North:

Green Bay Packers: 12-4

Minnesota Vikings: 11-5

Chicago Bears: 6-10

Detroit Lions: 4-12

NFC East:

Dallas Cowboys: 11-5

Philly Eagles: 10-6

NYG: 8-8

Washington Redskins: 5-11

NFC South:

New Orleans Saints: 12-4

Tampa Bay Bucs: 10-6

Atlanta Falcons: 7-9

Carolina Panthers: 5-11

NFC West:

San Francisco 49ers: 11-5

Seattle Seahawks: 10-6

LA Rams: 9-7

Arizona Cardinals 6-10

I think it will be one of the the most competitive NFL season in history.

SB- Saints vs Ravens, Saints wins.

Edited by NYer

21 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Off the top of my head: From First to Last

AFC North: BAL, CLE, CIN, PIT

AFC South: IND, TEN, HOU, JAX

AFC East: BUF, MIA, NE, NYJ

AFC West: KC, LV, LAC, DEN

PLAYOFFS- BAL, KC, BUF, IND, TEN, LV, CLE

NFC North: MIN, GB, DET, CHI

NFC South: NO, TB, ATL, CAR

NFC East: DAL, PHI, NYG, WAS

NFC West: SF, SEA, ARI, LAR

PLAYOFFs: SF, NO, MIN, DAL, SEA, GB, ARI

Superbowl: BAL VS NO

CHAMPS:  BALTIMORE

Having seen how bad you mock was, I was prepared for much the same here....I believe I was right but we'll visit this again during the season, I can use the laughter. Can't see the Broncos winning the West, but last place seems harsh or stupid, I'm betting on the later.

3 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Having seen how bad you mock was, I was prepared for much the same here....I believe I was right but we'll visit this again during the season, I can use the laughter. Can't see the Broncos winning the West, but last place seems harsh or stupid, I'm betting on the later.

I love you too

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Silver said:

Could not agree more. Anyone that think Ben is in in great shape need a heavy dose of reality. He is nursing an elbow. Ju-Ju is not a #1 to bail him out like AB did. Most importantly father time is undefeated. He hasn't exactly been following the TB12 diet. More like the Pittsburgh hoagie diet.

Yep, you're seeing the same thing I am.   

He's just a mess.  Calls off of practice more than any other QB in the league.  But, you have to love the faces he makes whenever he throws a pick.  

That is just priceless.  

Brady bursts into tears almost every time he throws a pick (especially if it's the second in one game).  

Ben's out there thinking about what his wife's going to make for dinner.  

Yeah, and you're right about JuJu too.  I'm thinking it's not going to be too long before he's playing behind Claypool.  

And I hate to admit it, but JuJu definitely isn't Brown by any stretch. 

I still think he has the tangibles, but he's not putting the work in and makes incredibly stupid mistakes on the field.  

It could be said for every season, but next season will see adaptable teams thrive. A good team that isn't adaptable, in this climate, just isn't going to have the same impact. I'm sure we will A) see a more inconsistent NFL than recent years and B) tied with that a few surprises getting results, certainly early doors.