2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

25 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Smith is 2 years older then chase and will be 23 next year while chase will be 21, one of the reasons why I would pick chase over him

Lol - this is the mentality that leads you to liking Jalen Reagor while bashing Justin Jefferson. 

Just now, Scalamania said:

I have been on th Smith #1 WR for a while. I don't think he makes it to us, though. 

I entered the season with him as WR3, but still like top 12. Had Chase #1, Justyn Ross #2 (Pre health issue), and Smith #3, that said I rated Smith higher than I did Jeudy or Ruggs at the end of the College Football season last year.

Just now, Danger said:

I entered the season with him as WR3, but still like top 12. Had Chase #1, Justyn Ross #2 (Pre health issue), and Smith #3, that said I rated Smith higher than I did Jeudy or Ruggs at the end of the College Football season last year.

Ross is a name I forgot about. Sad what happened to him, hopefully he can make a comeback. 

21 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

The great Smith vs Chase debate will be very tiring for the next 4+ months meanwhile we take Kwity Paye. All for naught most likely.

I've also said that I expect us to take Paye. That's a Lurie guy - great story, good measurables, mediocre performance. 

Just now, Scalamania said:

Lol - this is the mentality that leads you to liking Jalen Reagor while bashing Justin Jefferson. 

How? lol... Jefferson was the youngest of these receivers you and he listed....

i like Smith a lot, but the age thing is something to consider. It's just one piece of the data and doesn't mean he can't be a top receiver like Harrison. Really interested how he tests. Jefferson tested well last year or better than most people thought he would.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'd rather take Rosseau than Paye (at least right now)

I've said this before, Rosseau to me is just Marcus Smith all over again. You're not beating NFL tackles with sheer athleticism like you do in college. I think both he and Paye are very overrated. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

How? lol... Jefferson was the youngest of these receivers you and he listed....

i like Smith a lot, but the age thing is something to consider. It's just one piece of the data and doesn't mean he can't be a top receiver like Harrison. Really interested how he tests. Jefferson tested well last year or better than most people thought he would.

Not talking about age, though that was the original point of the what I quoted so that's my bad. 

I'm talking about finding a way to discredit the production that Smith - wether it's intentional or not. This dude is WR1. 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

I've said this before, Rosseau to me is just Marcus Smith all over again. You're not beating NFL tackles with sheer athleticism like you do in college. I think both he and Paye are very overrated. 

I do think Rosseau is kinda overrated, BUT to liken him to Marcus Smith? C'mon now. I think it's much more realistic to take the middle ground. Rosseau is probably a top 20 prospect, but not top 5-10 like he was at the beginning of this seaosn.