2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

So I did a mock on pfn simulator where at 6 both Chase and Smith were available and the Broncos wanted to move up and offered 40 to move up to 6. Figured them and CAR wouldn't take a WR so one would fall, but both did. First 4 picks were

Chase

Asante Samuel Jr at 40

Dylan Moses after a trade down w indy picking up a 3rd next year

Andre Cisco

3 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

So I did a mock on pfn simulator where at 6 both Chase and Smith were available and the Broncos wanted to move up and offered 40 to move up to 6. Figured them and CAR wouldn't take a WR so one would fall, but both did. First 4 picks were

Chase

Asante Samuel Jr at 40

Dylan Moses after a trade down w indy picking up a 3rd next year

Andre Cisco

That's literal perfection.

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Tyreke Hill is a lazy comparison for Waddle, IMO - not saying you are lazy because I've since these comparison a few other places. It seems like every small, fast WR gets compared to Tyreke Hill (like Ruggs did last year) when in reality they are closer to John Ross, Tedd Ginn, Jalen Reagor, etc. 

100% on the hill comparison issue nowadays. 

3 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

100% on the hill comparison issue nowadays. 

I never compared anyone else to hill, but if you watch waddle he does remind me of hill, his second gear is insane, very quick and fast. Watch his tape this year and you’ll see that second gear that I’m talking about. His build also is also like hills 

Edited by DeSean Jackson

21 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I never compared anyone else to hill, but if you watch waddle he does remind me of hill, his second gear is insane, very quick and fast. Watch his tape this year and you’ll see that second gear that I’m talking about. His build also is also like hills 

I'm not trying to be ignorant or rude towards you and I absolutely respect you opinion. 

However, I watch a ton of SEC football (I am a die hard Florida fan) and I've watched a ton of Alabama over the past two years. I've seen plenty of Waddle to forumalte an opinion and to me, he's not that good.

Is he fast? Yes. Is great with the ball in his hands? Yes. Does he have great hands? Yes. Does he run routes that will allow him to create speration without relying on his athletic ability? He does not. Hill runs insanely clean routes which allows him to separate against anyone and showcase his speed and burst in the open field. 

The Hill comparison is lazy and it's overused - comparing every fast, small wideout to Hill is unfair because it's unrealistic. 

Edited by Scalamania

52 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I asked before they said he's small but pretty damn legit. Also think they said he'd be a legit slot CB for us

Ah okay. If we draft a corner I'd rather him be someone who can play opposite Slay as the #2. I'd feel fine sliding Maddox back into the slot, which hopefully we do.

11 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I'll check it out later today. 

Didn't really mean that towards you btw. Meant that in a everyone seems to do that comp anymore for every single small fast guy