2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

3 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

If a new coach wants a QB I hope it is not Fields.

What I like about fields is he runs a pro offense where he actually has to progress reads. Mac jones has plays called where it’s only one read, such a Qb friendly offense, but he executes it

Edited by DeSean Jackson

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

What I like about fields is he runs a pro offense where he actually has to progress reads. Mac jones has plays called where it’s only one read, such a Qb friendly offense 

I wouldn't take Mac Jones either, don't like him or Fields. 

Just now, Scalamania said:

I wouldn't take Mac Jones either, don't like him or Fields. 

I don’t think it’s Fields fault, he’s actually had great ball placement besides like 3 balls. Took off running on dead plays and didn’t take off early. Playing hurt. I think Ryan day has called a horrible game, running down a lot and it’s not working, not being aggressive he SHOULDVE went for it a couple of 4th downs. And he literally wanted to run out the clock going into half down two tds with 2 timeouts with 45 seconds... 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I do think Rosseau is kinda overrated, BUT to liken him to Marcus Smith? C'mon now. I think it's much more realistic to take the middle ground. Rosseau is probably a top 20 prospect, but not top 5-10 like he was at the beginning of this seaosn.

Heard some people talk up the other Miami end, name escapes me.

51 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

53 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Didn't know the top of this class was this highly regarded. Last year was well respected.

Yeah, I'm not forgetting how good Chase and Waddle are just cause we haven't seen them at their best.

Last years class was really good too though

Yeah last years class was great, and deep too. This one has like what, 3 guys who’d be near the top if you merged them. The rest of the 2021 guys would be waiting awhile. And I don’t hate them, just last years class was so good.

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah last years class was great, and deep too. This one has like what, 3 guys who’d be near the top if you merged them. The rest of the 2021 guys would be waiting awhile. And I don’t hate them, just last years class was so good.

I understand what you're saying but I think you're selling Olave, Bateman, St Brown and Marshall short here. 

The 2021 class has three guys cemented as tier one, however tier two isnt that bad either. 

Just now, Danger said:

Jaelen Philips (spelling?) 

I checked him out on TDN and apparently he was a 5 Star recruit out of highschool.

Oh good call. Phillips makes more sense then Roche. 

He was a 5* guy that went to UCLA, if I remember correctly. Had a bunch of injuries but finally figured it out at Miami.