2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If you just speak into the universe he will be good maybe it’ll become true? 

im still holding out hope. All my predraft takes depend on it 

It's fine to be optimistic about the possibility of him becoming good - but to call him good after the year he had is just foolish. 

On 1/14/2021 at 1:09 PM, Danger said:

Gddb51e.png

C?

giphy.gif

On 1/14/2021 at 1:30 PM, Scalamania said:

6 Ja'Marr Chase, WR, LSU

38 Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia

70 Jayson Oweh, EDGE, Penn State

146 Caden Stern, S, Texas

150 Trey Hill, iOL, Georgia

184 Dante Stills, IDL, West Virginia

218 Amari Gainer, LB, Florida State

227 Brian Robinson Jr., RB, Alabama

253 Rico Bussey Jr., WR, Hawaii 

B-

On 1/14/2021 at 5:53 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

B-

8 hours ago, T-rade said:

Chase
Asante Jr
Moehrig
Ar'Darius Washington 
Drake Jackson
Master Teague
Zach McCloud
Tarron Jackson
Johnathan Adams Jr

C

Kinda cool you paired up the TCU safeties though

23 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Here is mine:

6. Ja'Marr Chase WR

38. Jaelan Phillips DE

70. Chazz Surratt LB

148. Reed Blankenship S

152. Robert Rochell CB

186. Ronnie Bell WR

220. Naquan Jones DT

229. Elijah Mitchell RB

253. Camryn Bynum CB

Again, like all the others posted, I really like the first 3 picks, but the rest are pretty meh. MAN I'M SO GLAD WE HAVE GENARD AVERY

3 hours ago, Danger said:

I don't get why people here are just infatuated with saying a player sucks after a lackluster rookie season. It's really a bad look on you more than anything else TBH.

You know what's a bad look? All the people here pounding their chests that Justin Jefferson was nothing more then a slot receiver. You all were convinced that the best rookie WR of all time was just a "meh slot wide receiver - we don't need him, we have Ertz in the slot". 

Your meh slot receiver went on to have the best rookie season by a wide receiver ever. Meanwhile, our game breaking, speedy, separation creating, athletic freak (though, the combine said otherwise), able to track and locate a ball and vertical freak of a WR had the worst season of a receiver drafted in the first two rounds. 

...and the cherry on top of that is that there's posters out there who had Jefferson ranked as the 10th best receiver in this class. 

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Again, like all the others posted, I really like the first 3 picks, but the rest are pretty meh. MAN I'M SO GLAD WE HAVE GENARD AVERY

That 76 pick span is brutal - watching those guys fly off the board between 71 and 147 is awful. 

4 hours ago, Scalamania said:

You know what's a bad look? All the people here pounding their chests that Justin Jefferson was nothing more then a slot receiver. You all were convinced that the best rookie WR of all time was just a "meh slot wide receiver - we don't need him, we have Ertz in the slot". 

Your meh slot receiver went on to have the best rookie season by a wide receiver ever. Meanwhile, our game breaking, speedy, separation creating, athletic freak (though, the combine said otherwise), able to track and locate a ball and vertical freak of a WR had the worst season of a receiver drafted in the first two rounds. 

...and the cherry on top of that is that there's posters out there who had Jefferson ranked as the 10th best receiver in this class. 

That's not a bad look, it's a bad take, everyone has them.

29 minutes ago, Danger said:

It’s good to be wrong in a bad way sometimes, keeps you humble. Reminds yourself that this isn’t a science and way more goes into it.

I thought Geno Smith was going to be an underrated steal for someone.  I’m still like wtf on that one.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Danger said:

I don't get why people here are just infatuated with saying a player sucks after a lackluster rookie season. It's really a bad look on you more than anything else TBH.

If you hate everything g then the Eagles can’t hurt you. It’s the ninja tactic 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Speaking of bad takes. Wake up this morning to find draft twitter dorks talking about how Chase is probably WR5-6 in this class because DB's aren't afraid to play him close to the LOS. Not that he gets jammed, or he gets rerouted, just that DB's tend to play him close. That's the knock. Guy said Toney and Tamorrion Terry were rated higher for him. Wild to me. He uses 3 or 4 clips from the Auburn game where DB's lined up close. He had 8 catches for 123 yards that game. 

7 hours ago, Scalamania said:

The eagles coaches also thought those same things though.