> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

https://247sports.com/college/penn-state/Article/Micah-Parsons-LaVar-Arrington-defenders-character-NFL-Draft-2021-Miami-Dolphins-Penn-State-160104759/

--LaVar Arrington--

“I’m not ok with the start of an inappropriate and inaccurate framing of @_micahparsons11 character,” Arrington wrote on Facebook. “I’ve watched this young man grow over the years. He has always been an awesome young man. He graduated school in 3 years HE HAS HIS DEGREE. He leaned on me to learn the ins and outs of how to study and approach the game of football. More importantly he has asked me how to be a better human. I trust him mentoring my son. ID NEVER ALLOW A POOR CHARACTER DUDE AROUND MY FAMILY. I had people attack my character when I was entering the draft and I had no advocates out there dispelling horrible rumors about my character. Micah watches my home and I learn a ton from him, he’s such a brilliant young man. Anyone would be lucky and blessed to have him play for their team. Call it what you will but it’s sad that any publications or insiders or anyone would question his character off of false reports. Shame on you."

“Micah stay focused you’ve done well! Those who know know that’s it and all it needs to be. Let’s see if they report on you helping these kids in juvenile detention centers “1st Chance” God bless you he’s got your back.”

This story is very, very unclear. For what it's worth. Humphries accused more than just Parsons of hazing, but allegedly Parsons did the most.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

https://247sports.com/college/penn-state/Article/Micah-Parsons-LaVar-Arrington-defenders-character-NFL-Draft-2021-Miami-Dolphins-Penn-State-160104759/

This story is very, very unclear. For what it's worth. Humphries accused more than just Parsons of hazing, but allegedly Parsons did the most.

It’s odd that Parsons isn’t being charged with anything yet is being pushed towards the front of it. I get it he’s the biggest name,  and if I were advising Humphries this would make the most sense as a way to frame things so they didn’t get further brushed under the rug.

I don’t take Lavar’s statement as much. Guys can be a great person to 99% of people, yet still be awful to 1%. Plus there is stuff as a kid you just don’t think about the same way. Timeline Parsons was an enrolled early freshmen when this happened.

I’m not gonna kill the kid over it. If all the stuff with the Penn State staff is true then maybe I’d want them to get the axe. But I’m biased in wanting that anyway.

11 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

It’s odd that Parsons isn’t being charged with anything yet is being pushed towards the front of it. I get it he’s the biggest name,  and if I were advising Humphries this would make the most sense as a way to frame things so they didn’t get further brushed under the rug.

I don’t take Lavar’s statement as much. Guys can be a great person to 99% of people, yet still be awful to 1%. Plus there is stuff as a kid you just don’t think about the same way. Timeline Parsons was an enrolled early freshmen when this happened.

I’m not gonna kill the kid over it. If all the stuff with the Penn State staff is true then maybe I’d want them to get the axe. But I’m biased in wanting that anyway.

He can also be waiting for a settlement

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

One of Sirianni's biggest boxes for his WRs to check is play strength/physicality. Jamarr Chase is probably at the top of that physicality food chain. Match made in Heaven if he's there.

Chase is probably 3rd on Howies board tho (behind Kadarius Toney and Terrace Marshall)

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Would be all for one of those guys in the 2nd if we don't go WR in the first. Like both of them a lot. This class is unreal.

I think Marshall goes late 1 if he runs 4.4, and he will since it will be at LSU's pro day. Toney might be late 1st as well. We're probably looking at Rondale Moore at best with our 2nd.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I think Marshall goes late 1 if he runs 4.4, and he will since it will be at LSU's pro day. Toney might be late 1st as well. We're probably looking at Rondale Moore at best with our 2nd.

If we went anywhere but WR round 1, I’d be fine with popping up to the back of the first to get one of those guys. Could see the Ravens going for Marshall in the mid 20s if he checks all of his boxes.

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

One of Sirianni's biggest boxes for his WRs to check is play strength/physicality. Jamarr Chase is probably at the top of that physicality food chain. Match made in Heaven if he's there.

I'll take either of the Top 2 but Smith's game against OSU was Nuts. He's been a fav of mine the last couple years but damn that was amazing

14 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

If we went anywhere but WR round 1, I’d be fine with popping up to the back of the first to get one of those guys. Could see the Ravens going for Marshall in the mid 20s if he checks all of his boxes.

If Pitts runs 4.5, I'm cool with trading back a little bit and taking him as a WR.

39 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Yeah. I doubt Marshall makes it out of the first.

I like Rondale, but I'd like some more size.

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

If Pitts runs 4.5, I'm cool with trading back a little bit and taking him as a WR.

ok I did it.

Traded down twice to 12. Picked up

2022 4th

trade up to 32 giving a 5th and 7th 

Trade down to 94 from 70 to get another 4th 

12. Kyle Pitts

32. Gregory Rousseau 

94. Andre Cisco 

102 Jabril Cox

Also have 2 4ths and 3 5ths but I only did a 3 round mock.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <