2021 Draft Thread

Abe56

4 hours ago, xrade said:

I can’t believe the number of posts on a FB. We need a kicker. How come no multiple post discussions about a K. They are almost football players, too. 

Good point, about time some one brought this subject up.

For those of y’all that like Ben Mason and Tommy Tremble, would you mind getting both? Mason seems like a pure FB whereas Tremble is more versatile move TE who can play all over the field including FB.

Wondering if we go Tremble in the 3rd, is it still an option to get Mason on day 3? Or is that overkill.

Edited by SDotNova

4 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

For those of y’all that like Ben Mason and Tommy Tremble, would you mind getting both? Mason seems like a pure FB whereas Tremble is more versatile move TE who can play all over the field including FB.

Wondering if we go Tremble in the 3rd, is it still an option to get Mason on day 3? Or is that overkill.

I personally want both. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Any chance Wesco can develop into that fb/h-back type? Or is he yet another failed draft pick? 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Any chance Wesco can develop into that fb/h-back type? Or is he yet another failed draft pick? 

I don’t know. My view is that he’s a versatile backup. He’s not dynamic enough for me. But I can be convinced otherwise. Our guys have been short changed from a development standpoint. So who knows what they are. I still think Herndon has the potential to be a solid inline TE. But I have no proof.

Edited by SDotNova

43 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I personally want both. 

We’d have a really tough and versatile team if that happens. 11, 12, 22, 21, etc. We’d be able to play it all with guys who are tough as nails. And dynamic too. That’s the exciting thing about a guy like Tremble. He can fly AND knock you off your feet.

Im for getting both. Was just wondering if it was overkill. Kind of want no them and a nasty guard like Teven Jenkins. I want us to just toss teams around. 😂. And pop explosive plays while we are at it.

• Like 1