2021 Draft Thread

Abe56

45 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Who's trading up with us though? If Fields isn't that good then who is trading up?  Someone jumping the Bengals for Sewell?

This isn't a bad notion. I could see that happening for sure. Miami has the sixth pick from the Houston trade... I feel like sewell would be huge for them. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

This isn't a bad notion. I could see that happening for sure. Miami has the sixth pick from the Houston trade... I feel like sewell would be huge for them. 

giphy.gif

However, I think Jets should try to find a trading partner that seeks for qb. It nets more return.🤑

3 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I want nothing to do with Fields. I think he is just like the rest. I would rather trade down and keep Sam as the QB. I think Sam is better than the rest of the rookies except T Law. 

I have stood fast that Sam is broken. Then I see a game like this and wonder, is it fools gold or can he really be salvaged with a new coach, improved OL and more weapons?  These next two games may be telling.

Sam didn't show anything today though!! It was a very bland 200 yards.  Mims didn't even have a catch! He either doesn't look his way or Mims is struggling to get open.  Only good thing is he was mistake free and got rid of the football quickly.  Would much rather try and squeeze a 2nd round pick.  His "success" has been because Becton and Elfein have been huge next to each other and no more GVR.

What's the knock on Zach Wilson?