MoLs CS Coronavirus Fantasy Baseball League

mission27

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@mission27 remove me as well.  If calling me by name gets that response,  but "cocksuckers" gets nothing I will not be posting here and I want no part of this.  

It really looked like it was gonna be fun.  Good luck. 

Same

@mission27 this looks like it would have been fun. Good luck to you all. I wont be back to this sub forum

@bucsfan333

• Like 1

I cant tell if you guys are trolling or actually schizo but either way its very enjoyable, pls keep it going

The MoL would very much like to see this level of volatility in the CS Corona league

Edited by mission27
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I cant tell if you guys are trolling or actually schizo but either way its very enjoyable, pls keep it going

The MoL would very much like to see this level of volatility in the CS Corona league

yeah you know what, this is just way too much for me.

please remove me asap. thank you

1 hour ago, mission27 said:

I think @The Orca can agree, if we can get a man with a trashcan in the stands during the games we can get back on board xD