Assassins Creed Valhalla

Ty21

11 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I feel like I’m finally getting towards the end... I did about 30-40 hours of lots of side missions and collecting, but for the last 30 hours I’ve just been grinding through the story. hopefully not too much longer to go.

love the story and it is a great game, but the gameplay is super repetitive and I just want to finish.

I’m 102 hours in and I have a couple 190+ areas left to do and possibly not that much story left to go I think since Sigurd is back, it’ll be coming to a head soon and order of ancients is like 70% done. I was going at it borderline completionist but the amount of mysteries and wealths are staggering, after it was said there wouldn’t be side missions lol. I’m in Jorvik now and I’m bailing on wealths, as I am level 348 and don’t think I need to upgrade much more lol. So just doing mysteries and trucking to the end since I am definitely burning out on it. 

Great game though; I’ve had fun with it. This trilogy has been the furthest thing from the original AC concept but still good. Modern Layla missions haven’t popped up since the start so I wonder if im not as far along in the game as I think I am 

Edited by Ty21
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

The silhouettes of order of ancient members definitely spoils who the bad guys are going to be lol

Could be worse, you could know who the Ghost of Cosmos is after finding one clue that "SHE has great influence in Athenian politics." Because that's not incredibly obvious and narrowing.

16 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I feel like I’m finally getting towards the end... I did about 30-40 hours of lots of side missions and collecting, but for the last 30 hours I’ve just been grinding through the story. hopefully not too much longer to go.

love the story and it is a great game, but the gameplay is super repetitive and I just want to finish.

I am now about 20 hours in on PS5 (actually no idea how much I've played but that sound about right). As that guy who collects everything before he moves on I don't think I will get through this game lol. The combat is already super repetitive and I just started my 3rd territory in England. 

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm if there’s a certain order to do quests? I just got done in Jorvik and have options to go to glowecestre, snotinghamshire, eurvicire, and respond to a letter from Hytham. I’m worried I’ll accidentally choose an endgame quest before getting to everything else. 

3 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I am now about 20 hours in on PS5 (actually no idea how much I've played but that sound about right). As that guy who collects everything before he moves on I don't think I will get through this game lol. The combat is already super repetitive and I just started my 3rd territory in England. 

Yeah, just give up on going after the treasures, secrets, etc... There are way too many, and they don't get anything meaningful from it. I definitely recommend just doing main quest only or you'll never make it.

35 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Can anyone confirm if there’s a certain order to do quests? I just got done in Jorvik and have options to go to glowecestre, snotinghamshire, eurvicire, and respond to a letter from Hytham. I’m worried I’ll accidentally choose an endgame quest before getting to everything else. 

I don't think it matters at all. It'll be obvious what the "end game" quest is once it pops up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

No any order is fine. You will end in the same place any way you play it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Just go by power level and you should be good. Some of them unlocked post Sussex which I thought was a glitch. Thought Sussex was the endgame.

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Just go by power level and you should be good. Some of them unlocked post Sussex which I thought was a glitch. Thought Sussex was the endgame.

I did too, which was why I tried avoiding it but then just did it by power level. I still have a ways to go I think.