Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Day 4

Pickle Rick – Buff (167)
The Orca – Hobo (166)
Ragnarok
swoosh – Rags (165) [lock]
bcb1213 – Rags (166)
JoshstraDaymus – Rags (174)
Dome
SwAg
Forge
Matts4313 – Rags (170)
Blue – Rags (165) [lock]
bigbadbuff
MD4L Rags (165)
HoboRocket
Tk3 – Rags (165)

Vote Count [8 locked votes to lynch]

7 [2] Rags – [swoosh], MD4L, Tk3, [Blue], Bcb, Matts, Josh
1 Hobo – Orca
1 Buff – Pickle

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Also has forge even posted since rags was red lettered

17 hours ago, Forge said:

I never said that fwiw. You asked if I had anything to say and I answered yes to that. 

But, for the sake of clarity, I was informed that my move failed that night. Not that I was jailed. My move isn't the type of move that fails, so reasonable to assume that it failed due to jailing / rb, especially given my target

Pretty for sure this was before the day began 

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

Let's break this down since I had time to go through it some (Moving someone sucks, I cant move today lmao)

1. There are 5 mafia, my guess 2 others/Mafia. Only 5 scum seems way too light for 22 people in the game. Not sure how that works theme wise though

2. Mafia was revealed here with a role. So far they have been "hallowed". This means they have been janitored in some way. I'm a little concerned/weary of the results so far

3. The line "Well you are not the first" seems to signify there are more than 5 mafia, possibly a mafia or mafias not in the chat, which would add to the numbers making it more like 7/22

4. This clearly says there are 4 Lord Souls. And tells us one of them is Gravelord Nito. There are 3 others. Also, says mafia wins if they collect all 4 based on this. Based on @Blue asking if Tk3 was Nito or Bed of Chaos I'd say it's most likley he is town

5. Why would scum leave Tk3 alive if he claims to be a Lord Soul? Are they not paying attention, did they not read the original post, or are they generally new and not aware of the setup and wincons/goals

This leads me to believe Hobo/BBB are scum. 1 for sure 

Also makes me question if Tk3 is town. I really think he needs to claim a character to relieve the suspicion here. After claiming a Lord Soul he shouldnt be alive imo

@HoboRocket

@bigbadbuff

@Forge

@MD4L

@Tk3

Do you all have any thoughts on this? Any of it? 

Can you all help us?

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

So in OT sxum Rags lynches his teammate instead of making it 4-3, why? My guess the others weren't online...Hobo, BBB, MD4L

Wanted to be on the lynch?

This is either town/scum or scum/scum

This vote made Hobos switch relevant. Without it, Hobos switch is a good distancing measure when Racks dles flip 

So you want to expand on this

Mainly answer this @Tk3

@HoboRocket

Here is a snippet of you posts from the first game. You were free and open. Reactionary posted a bunch. Wanted to solve the game. Gave your ideas and thoughts etc. Had some critical thoughts trying to solve the game

This game you are over cautious, posted intentionally like once a day, following votes only, not trying to solve, posts seem crafted/calculated instead of free flowing and open

No, I'm still very reactionary. I'm just less open because I'm more focused on making a read and staying alive. 

That game was also much easier to follow. I wasn't sure if we were trying to kill the Chosen Reborn or the Dark Souls Boss until, like... Yesterday.

5 of 22 is probably light, but this may not be JUST a numbers game

Read the wincon again

PS. For those who think I could be an Undead.. If I were ACTUALLY an undead I would have claimed a specific name, in order to force a CC and know exactly where a Lord Soul ACTUALLY is

I'm town, and its ridiculous that you all are still doubting it

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

No, I'm still very reactionary. I'm just less open because I'm more focused on making a read and staying alive. 

That game was also much easier to follow. I wasn't sure if we were trying to kill the Chosen Reborn or the Dark Souls Boss until, like... Yesterday.

tenor.gif?itemid=14814854

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

I mean, if Hobo is one of the 1-2 remaining scum after Ragnarok, I'm going to be very disappointed if Town manages to lose.

I already told y'all I'm indy.  I fail to see why everyone isn't believing me.

Just now, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14814854

Well, yeah. I was worried that maybe I WAS scum. However, with the reactions to the early lynches, it became apparent that I was town. It was hard to tell if I was considered town or scum because my PM says "Dark Souls Boss Aligned". And in the game, you're literally trying to kill the bosses. Hence being uncertain of how many people there are in each faction, like if the Chosen Reborn were more like team Houston in the last game and most people just had no role. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I mean, if Hobo is one of the 1-2 remaining scum after Ragnarok, I'm going to be very disappointed if Town manages to lose.

I'll take that as a compliment due to my inherently benevolent nature and earnest temperament.

• Like 1