Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, HoboRocket said:

I've had a (comparatively) very large amount of visitors in the last week or two. Every single one of them is either in this Mafia game or part of the Raider forum...

There's only one possible solution: Gruden is the GF.

Profile visitors, that is.

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Profile visitors, that is.

Checking to see if your online :ph34r:

But seriously it's the quickest way to find your posts when the game gets further along and you dont have something specific to look forninnthe search bar 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It's a way I can keep the gloating down which everyone gets on me for, especially @theuntouchable  (maybe one day he will unblock me and speak to me again) 

Plus you can never have to much John Wayne in the thread 

What would you have to gloat for on this one? You didnt do anything to get Rags....

@SwAg => tell'm

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Oh, I don't care if you know I'm scum. I didn't get involved in the pm crap in Marvel, I was town. I didn't get involved in the PM crap in the one game where it was about timestamps of when people get their roles (still one of the more bizarre ones I have seen) and I was town.  I didn't get involved in WHM, and I was scum. Didn't get involved here. It's all the same to me. Its a null tell for alignment, it bothers me regardless lol. This conversation has come up before with long discussions (may have been after white house, I'm not sure), but I've made my feelings on it quite clear in the past. I'm not trying to hide my alignment here. I'm just checked out on the game, doing the bare minimum to not get mod killed out of respect for Whicker, but wholly ready to move on. 

Didnt want this to be missed. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So I'm confident there is a Mafia not in the chat. 

I'm 99.999999% Mafia has a member not in the chat

Mafia not in the chat for sure based on the opening post

I know Swoosh is the most powerful town

Bruce Almighty GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

24 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Touch needs to come back, it's a new age of mafia. We are all pals. And Swoosh is the greatest of the bunch 

The hilariousness of this post days after mwil quitting this game is not lost on me

• Like 1