Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

9 minutes ago, mission27 said:

My suggestion would be not to care tbh

mission says wildly inappropriate and offensive stuff all the time but nobody takes me seriously because they know I'm a troll 

Everybody likes Mission, I think that is the big difference

54 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I've done nothing wrong in the games that were restarted since the Swag/Rags debacle.

If you have a specific post you think breaks the rules...show me. If you have something specific I've done that breaks the rules show me. I need to know what I did wrong in order to fix it (saying someone is voting me cause of a vendetta is not wrong, its within the rules and its 100% part of the game)

That said, it wont be a problem going forward cause im not using words. @Matts4313 sorry buddy, I tried this in the past and you didnt like it, but if "people" have a problem in a game based on arguments with me talking, I wont be talking. A few people will get their way and enjoy the game in their image 

Bucs you should read the games before commenting on what people PM you and other Mods

So once again instead of taking responsibility for anything it’s the I’m going to do this now because of other people sorry so and so. 

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

@Pickle Rick and @The Orca, gather 'round.

Y'all need to knock it off. I'm not the only mod getting PMs about you anymore. We've tried being polite with you in PMs but that obviously isn't working.

Like half a dozen people have quit playing the last few games, and your names are the only constant.

If you'd like to continue your claims of not knowing what you're doing, maybe sit out the next one and watch how others play.

@Matts4313 this is the exact stuff that is the poster child for harrassment and the reason why I will be playing the next game my way.  

If you would like things to be different matts, I would suggest you speak to those in power or those that have a problem with us.  You wont be seeing us play like ourselves for a while.  And now you see why.  

I'm tired of being called out by mods for no freaking reason.   

Forge quit bc that's what he does.  He quit in Burn Notice Mafia and told us in chat "it's just what he does"  it had nothing to do with us that game or this game. 

Counselor quit bc that is what he does as scum.  He asked for a replacement as scum a few times before and exactly why I knew to fake red letter him.  No idea why he did it but odds are he just wanted out.  Only he knows but I strongly doubt it was bc of us, so don't suggest that it was.

We have done nothing wrong.  You wanna know how I know that....bc I have not been spoken to about jack squat.  I asked all 3 of you mods in that PM to talk to me.  Have you, no.  So please stop publically calling me out until you talk to me.  

_____

Bucs can you and the other mods please stop publically calling me out unless there is something I have done specifically to break the rules, it is becoming  harassment and I would like it to stop please.    

If here is a problem we still have that PM thread that is empty.....

______

As for the reason mafia took a break.....

It sure as hell ain't for what people have said in this thread.  It was solely bc people started to post and take things to far in the personal directions.  That is it.  Outside of that there would never have been a break, to suggest otherwise is a blatant lie.  

Now you can point to the other things as factors but hands down ain't even close to the reason 

______

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

If anyone has a problem with me, feel free to PM me and we can work this out. I mean no one any harm and am here to have a good time. If you guys want to point out all the times in the past that I've tried to get you lynched, then I'd like to point out that before the last two games, I was Mafia/Aggressive Indy (Cult or SK) 10 of the last 12 games, so that's kind of my job. My love for being Town and inward groaning for being mafia (although I'll always do it for the integrity of the game of course, and I do enjoy the team/scheme aspect) is well documented.

In the other two games that I was town, Pickle was scum in Orca's game (pretty obvious why I'd try to get him lynched), Pickle was scum in the last game (Mission's game), and Orca was unkillable INDY Scum/GF in IT Mafia and Pickle was separate Mafia and they got me lynched D1.

This past game, I had a legitimate invest and was trying to clear up to three people or blatantly catch scum, and others weren't cooperative. It's not like I picked for FOUR PEOPLE to visit Orca N1, and since I autopsied @squire12 and he visited Orca, I had to go down that path. Orca dodging the question I read as a lie of omission, nothing more.

I walked away for the good of the game at large and the path we were going down, and @Blue had already volunteered to play and did a magnificent job down the stretch.

Nothing that I've done here in personal or meant to be an attack. I feel as though I've been up front about my rationale to play as a means of having fun, hopefully causing chaos in the meanwhile, while @SwAg @Malfatron @theuntouchable and others immediately have to decide whether it's my Town game/scum game, whereas usually 75% of the time it's a gambit/gimmick/trap of sorts and works out, and the other 25% of the time I crash and burn in spectacular fashion. @Forge and I play this game for the same reasons (mentioned above), and I was hooked on playing since @Dome invited me way back in newbie mafia that he hosted about a year/year and a half ago, and 90% of my time on this forum has been in the various football forums. I'm content posting there (my main reason of being here) and will gladly bow out for a bit/indefinitely if that's what's best for everyone else. 

Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna turn around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you. 

• Like 1